WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

JDizzy- Dont see you post too often, but when you do.....Flashin'!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Wow, that black logo switch improved those a hell of a lot. Quality retro IMO.
Thanks. People better start picking these up while they can. The Black leather is the same full grain leather they used on the 1985 Jordan Is. The Grey sections are actually tumbled nubuck, VERY crease resistant (which is why I think they made the change from standard leather, which i like). The tumbled pattern is actually much muted in person. I'm going to go out on a limb and say these are some of the best quality retros ever. They could have easily been a Premiere release and put every other 1 released in the past few years to shame
smokin.gif

what did you fill them in with ?

Originally Posted by NK47

^^ I dont see whats wrong wit PROTO's fit...please explain?

Sick fits NT
pimp.gif

STHEBEST1984 - grey/black 1's look great with the logo blacked out
nerd.gif
thanx yo, but honestly, everyone's got different opinions, and cats are always trying to pick stuff apart and hate on here it seems... idon't take it to heart, people having their own styles is better than a bunch of clones imo (even tho a lot of people on here tend to act likeeveryone's supposed to dress a certain way, and would rather see clones than individuality)...

@ sthebest1984:

that does make those 1's look better... guess the sharpie won't last? kinda wanna do mine now...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Sick fits NT
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
thanx yo, but honestly, everyone's got different opinions... i don't take it to heart, people having their own styles is better than a bunch of clones (tho it seems a lot of people would rather see clones than individuality)...

@ sthebest1984:

that does make those 1's look better... guess the sharpie won't last? kinda wanna do mine now...

Actually the Sharpie is permanent, so Im guessing itll hold up just fine.

so why were talking about going back over it with different paint?

Sick fits NT
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
thanx yo, but honestly, everyone's got different opinions... i don't take it to heart, people having their own styles is better than a bunch of clones (tho it seems a lot of people would rather see clones than individuality)...

@ sthebest1984:

Actually the Sharpie is permanent, so Im guessing itll hold up just fine.

so why were talking about going back over it with different paint?

Well im asuming that he used a permanent sharpie at first but later decided that acrylic paint would be better to fill in the logo then just using a sharpie, is this correct sthebest1984 ?

Back
Top Bottom