WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dreads2you

felt like wearing another pair of 4s today
yeah man, i can't get enough of my white/cements (got the biggest compliment over on ISS, a guy thought mine were DS)...

will prolly wear 'em at least one more time this week too...

prolly gonna undeadstock my shadow 1's this week too (alpha/omega's, or whatever they're called)...

dj proto j dope fit brother
the first hat looks better than the second one imo....
you go through phases huh? wear one shoe like a week through then switch it up right?
what size do you wear?

five30 - what blazers are those, they look clean
smokin.gif

well that PYP was something
laugh.gif

wore carmine VI today

five30 - i thought i was done with SBs but those are nice. diggin the tech pack style midsoles.

JoseBronx - They're "Swoosh Life" Blazers. I see'em all the time on ebay.

prok13 - I hear ya. I find myself drawn to the simple and basic SB designs though. (I missed out on all of the Tech Pack Blazers.
mad.gif
)

sneakermane - Dope 1/2 Cent's.
pimp.gif
I regret selling my pair. I have alove-hate thing w/ clear soles.

DJ Proto J: Those IVs are beautiful.
JoseBronx: Carmines
smokin.gif

sneakermane: Nice 1/2 cents.
Nice kicks NT!
pimp.gif

Past 2 days. Clean and simple. I love these SBs. UNds the Mids.
pimp.gif

0e816e48bfd1e892499cbffa120ed60bbbd018dd.pjpg
55d267641bb3bdfee9c9224e1d44afe8321aaf0f.pjpg

35f16943b9d1ed964af92e92dfdb73c74a6f1662.pjpg
47316945bfdbe99b427f9d755e22ad20b07f1f36.pjpg

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

you go through phases huh? wear one shoe like a week through then switch it up right?
what size do you wear?

thanx!

yeah, i put the other fitted in that pic, but would wear the navy pirates with that fit when it comes down to it.

not really, i usually don't wear the same pair twice in one week, i got like 75 pairs of shoes (prolly more, haven't counted in awhile), so i try togive 'em all some love. but i'm so sprung on these white/cement IV's i've rocked them twice since they came in the mail last thursday, andmight rock 'em like 1 or 2 more times this week (they're super comfortable, the dude who sold 'em to me screwed up and left some $40 insoles in'em, they feel like pillows)...

i wear a 13 in most shoes, but those IV's are a 13.5 (couldn't find a clean, wearable size 13, but i honestly can't tell much of a difference inthe extra .5)... i wear 12's in yeezys and high top dunks tho, it's weird...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

DJ Proto stop wearing them now...u makem look horrendous...lace em different or somethin

don't know what you find so bad about how i rock 'em, but for the record, those pix were taken how they came laced...

i too found 'em a lil' too tight, so since then i threw some icey white brand new nike laces in 'em (makes 'em look even cleaner, those otherlaces were a lil' dingy), and loosened 'em up a lot more (it's hard to get 'em to get too much looser tho, i got the laces loose, but when ipull the sides with the lace holes out, they close back in)...

it's cool tho, opinions are like ________, everyone has one...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

what size do you wear?

thanx!

yeah, i put the other fitted in that pic, but would wear the navy pirates with that fit when it comes down to it.

not really, i usually don't wear the same pair twice in one week, i got like 75 pairs of shoes (prolly more, haven't counted in awhile), so i try to give 'em all some love. but i'm so sprung on these white/cement IV's i've rocked them twice since they came in the mail last thursday, and might rock 'em like 1 or 2 more times this week (they're super comfortable, the dude who sold 'em to me screwed up and left some $40 insoles in 'em, they feel like pillows)...

i wear a 13 in most shoes, but those IV's are a 13.5 (couldn't find a clean, wearable size 13, but i honestly can't tell much of a difference in the extra .5)... i wear 12's in yeezys and high top dunks tho, it's weird...

damn a 13? how tall are you homie? they don't look that big in your pics

^^^ like 5'11"...

good, LOL! i hate having big feet... i'll see a shoe that looks slick then get my size and it's huge, doesn't look as good for some reason...

^^ yeah i know what you mean...when i was in like 8th grade i thought it was cool to have a big %$$ foot so i bought sneaks in size 11. i wear a 9.5-10 smh

Back
Top Bottom