WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

those griffs are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
but i wouldnt wear autographed ones
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
props though....... nike needs to drop the freshwater based colorway ASAP....

Yo!!

someone with some PS skills want to help Ant out and merge the two pics he posted? Add the Rich Boy grin (or whatever you want to call it) to Ants face....

nerd.gif

was trying to decide what to wear to the game
16lmoua.jpg

n39hrn.jpg

2mru0bl.jpg

decided to leave the Bos at home, didnt want to ruin them in the stadium
GO GATORS!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

those griffs are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
but i wouldnt wear autographed ones
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
props though....... nike needs to drop the freshwater based colorway ASAP....

you're joking right? nike released them this past april

SNEAKERMANE-WUD UP
AirAnt-thanx a few pages way back!!!!!
ANYWAYS, FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS

TODAY

YESTERDAY

DAYB4

DAYB4 THAT

THE OTHER DAY

thanx for the comments all!

CharmCityKid, i've been meaning to take some close ups of that g-shock for the g-shock thread...

i'll try to do it tonight...
wink.gif

ya know what's crazy tho... ISS was having a best dressed contest and cats in WDYWT suggested i submit that black & pink yeezy outfit... i did, but b4i did i changed my screenname to DJ Proto J, so to stay consistent (no plans of ever using jphonix again, i'd rather just use my dj name)...

so after i submitted the fit, cats who had been hating on nearly everything in there didn't have a bad word to say about my fit, they were giving me props,etc., and from peepin' the competition, i prolly had a great chance of at least making it into the finals... then a mod banned me, and took my entry out ofthe contest, all because i had "multiple screennames"...

even after i explained i had no intentions of ever using the old one again, they're still going hard... i'm guessing i'm permanently banned, theyhaven't said otherwise (although, i'm in talks with the main guy, he might unban me)...

sup with that nazi stuff man? they prolly lose tons of normal, non trouble making users, for no real reason, due to their stupid rules... that was a simple,harmless mistake, surely not worthy of a permanent banning... i thought niketalk was militant, but those cats take the cake... i had only been up on therelately because i found that clean pair of white/cement IV's up there (and because i was suspended here for 2 weeks from posting that shorty)...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom