WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

yo, keep that ISS $@%*%%%* over there, we dont care over here
laugh.gif

^^^ fresh fit YoungSk8

P.E. was my stuff growin' up...

only complaint is i wish you'd let the tongue pop out from behind those jeans, but that's a personal preference...

you did a lace swap on those and the old loves huh?

can post pix of both the old loves and new loves themselves? i'm thinkin' about doing the same, especially on the new loves, otherwise it's OD onthe yellow i think...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^^^ fresh fit YoungSk8

P.E. was my stuff growin' up...

only complaint is i wish you'd let the tongue pop out from behind those jeans, but that's a personal preference...
If you already knew it was a personal preference, what compelled you to bring it up?

Co-sign about the fresh fit part
pimp.gif

proto j & five30 - thanks yall.

i can only pop the the tongue on low top SBs. on any other shoe it don't feel right to me.

YO! Ummm... Ashley?
Originally Posted by YoungSk8

i can only pop the the tongue on low top SBs. on any other shoe it don't feel right to me.

This.

I heard ISS banned a few cats just cause they had NT accounts.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Dope fit's y'all....today's my birthday but due to early celebrations and a victory over Bates no fit's from me!
Have a good weekend y'all be safe!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

I heard ISS banned a few cats just cause they had NT accounts.
smh.gif
DF!!!

ya know, that wouldn't surprise me... nobody seemed to care i switched names until someone in the best dressed thread called me out for "being anNT'er"...

silly stuff man...
smh.gif

Yesterday: to do a meetup. Sold my Big Blue Madness tickets for anyone who knows UK basketball. Today: Dinner with the roomates. Busted out my fineattire....No heat. just dress shoes

Back
Top Bottom