WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Exsole7

All the sb
pimp.gif

sneakermane- couldnt let those shanghai go huh
smokin.gif

Naw, One of my favorite 5....since I'm down to only 5 pairs.

Nice Jordan 1s the last couple pages.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

leejulien-hypebeast

Lol I knew someone would say that But why assume just from 1 fit? C'mon

1.wearing supreme, lv, yeezys, bape(all together, all post 2005 hype items, items within the last few years). wearing a belt of a previously hyped brand opposite of its intentions, because it ain't holding your pants up backwards with its name clearly showing
2. everything strategically placed(preme facing camera, lv coin pouch link, belt, you posing on the bike)
3. heavy photoshopping and adjusting it seems. it looks like you dressed for the camera

these are why he assumed it. not flaming, just sayin', word to G.o.D. Jewels. proto, keep that PLACE out of here. you turning into skavb with multiple photos of same things or irrelavant banter
youngsk8, sorta agree with him on tongues out, not a fan of wearing hi-tops like lowtops, whats the point? nice ranger boots back there and amdam1s cris. my xiis are ogs, new zoom is very stiff and unresponsive. thanks to the people that bring something new to the table, even though it is just a shoe-hobby. end list
will post when i wear something significant or out of my usual rotation or idk.
~Lefty

!+%# my bad; must be a hypebeast.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

are those khaki levi's, if so info ?
nerd.gif
I bought some khaki levi's regular fit at jcpenny today. I think they're up on the website too.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

are those khaki levi's, if so info ?
nerd.gif
I bought some khaki levi's regular fit at jcpenny today. I think they're up on the website too.

thanks fam. i will check it out right now.
leejulien -- thanks for the info.

nice shanghai sb's on the last page....one of the few sb's i ever liked.
pimp.gif

Sole-HBD fam...And nice OG 1s. I been looking for the royal colorway in my size, and they are hard to come by. Nice fit homie

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^LMAO
roll.gif

NeverWearThem-
pimp.gif
.... Very Dope My Dude!
Ucasta- Nice OG's My Dude.... Great Minds Think Alike
wink.gif

*Since UCasta Stole My Thunder With The White/Reds Decided To Go With These Instead For My 26th.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1985 Jordan Windbreaker[/color]
my goodness that jacket is cut tight on u son.... maybe u should not have washed it before wearing.....
wink.gif

ps - good thing u didnt zip it up.... would have been over for sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

alright lets stop bashing on leejulien
laugh.gif

Hes in our Fam now
laugh.gif

But if you have a ISS account, get out.

Real talk I actually googled what ISS is; I have no idea; only things I'm a member of is BT, kanye live and this thing called ROF check (real or fake)

Back
Top Bottom