WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is a few pages back, but what in the world happened to Neek?

Dude was THE frailest dude Ive ever seen, with THE most tightest jeans, and hair that look like it stunk.

And now I see dude got kinda chunky, is actually wearing regular jeans , but still looks like his hair stinks

sick spiridons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Dude was THE frailest dude Ive ever seen, with THE most tightest jeans, and hair that look like it stunk.

And now I see dude got kinda chunky, is actually wearing regular jeans , but still looks like his hair stinks
indifferent.gif

Log off.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

NT members don't like people dissin' their heroes.

cris - dope tee, ive always liked play on logos, that oakland As one is dope, any info on where i can cop or if its still avail?

Originally Posted by air max 87

cris - dope tee, ive always liked play on logos, that oakland As one is dope, any info on where i can cop or if its still avail?

.............Thanks, it's actually an Atmos x Triumvir Collab tee released a few years ago.

Cris.

black authentics to tailgate and get wasted
8527_1134098988346_1103430043_30326929_2043441_n.jpg

and to watch the saints DESTROY the giants.
sorry new york people, but WHO DAT?!
8527_1134099548360_1103430043_30326943_1851393_n.jpg

haa, nice fits nt.

nyrican - 1 of the best, if not the best air force one released quality and color combo-wise since the 25th anniversary fiasco
neek is neek. he has found his niche and self, doing things the way he wants to and living good as well. he is doing well
smile.gif

bg03+
c1, if that shirt is a M or L, sell it to me fo lo!
~Lefty
sig check as well

Back
Top Bottom