WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

RESPECT for wearing them floms...

that's just crazy...

eek.gif
whats so crazy? its a sneaker?
there's only 24 in the world... he's prolly one of the only owners in the world actually wearing them...

i get your point, but don't front like you don't get mine...
eyes.gif
1. theres more than 24 pairs in the world
no, there's not.

here's an interview with futura where he says it himself:

http://forums.n-sb.org/index.php?showtopic=22082

they're $9500 on flightclub... LOL!!!

http://www.flightclubla.c...la&c=sb&i=080192

I'm pretty sure there's more than 24 pairs. Consider B grades or people who ride for NIKE SB. Same thing with Paris dunks etc etc, there's usuallymore than the # given out. By the way if someone has the cash for a pair of FLOM............... sz. 11 available ; )

there would be no b-grades or pairs for sb riders because they were never actually released (not mass produced... and i'm pretty sure these were tooexclusive to go hooking up random skaters sponsered by sb)... perhaps there is more, but according to futura, and every single reputable source, there wereonly 24 pairs, and i've never heard otherwise (except from speculators on shoe forums, heh)... he raffled off 3 pairs and hookt up his family and friendswith the rest... to quote futura: "I will gift my immediate family and friends that actually make the trip to Fukuoka. I will then raffle off 3 pairs to 3lucky winners on the day of the opening. since this shoe is limited to (24) pair there is no need to consider the extended chain of command"...

never know tho... i'm just more likely to believe actual reputable sources (including the actual creator) than cats on these shoe forums...

after all these years WDYW still hasn't changed much. 80% relatively normal people posting and 20% sad, bitter dudes
laugh.gif

there would be no b-grades or pairs for sb riders because they were never actually released (not mass produced... and i'm pretty sure these were too exclusive to go hooking up random skaters sponsered by sb)... perhaps there is more, but according to futura, and every single reputable source, there were only 24 pairs, and i've never heard otherwise (except from speculators on shoe forums, heh)... he raffled off 3 pairs and hookt up his family and friends with the rest... to quote futura: "I will gift my immediate family and friends that actually make the trip to Fukuoka. I will then raffle off 3 pairs to 3 lucky winners on the day of the opening. since this shoe is limited to (24) pair there is no need to consider the extended chain of command"...

never know tho... i'm just more likely to believe actual reputable sources (including the actual creator) than cats on these shoe forums...

Nothing is perfect in the world. Even if there was "24 pairs made" and they didnt come out right, they will keep making them till the "24"come out right. Plus its Nike were talking bout here, they'll tell you bout a crazy exclusive number so everyone beast on the dam shoe. What other sourceyou talking bout? And you seriously think Nike wont take care of their sb skaters? Whats the point to be with a sponsor if they cant deliver?

YO! Ty.
pimp.gif
SoleWoman.
pimp.gif
wink.gif
Kick Chick
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Ant,
when is that ghost shirt dropping?

Good question.
laugh.gif
I'll ask but should be shipping like... now!

there's only 24 in the world... he's prolly one of the only owners in the world actually wearing them...

i get your point, but don't front like you don't get mine...
eyes.gif
1. theres more than 24 pairs in the world
2. ive seen someone else wearing a pair
3. i never understood that concept of not wearing shoes .....

laugh.gif

You mad! He has a point, b.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

still crazy for wearing sneakers that sell for so much.

Even your mans get it... and I think you mad cause he stuntin' on you with his black Yeezy's.
tongue.gif

Probably gonna throw tablespoons of Lawry's my way when I un-DS mine.
smokin.gif
grin.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom