WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

^I kind of want a pair of those V's now.
pimp.gif

Here's something else to consider. The pair Broc has, I believe were owned by BRIAN ANDERSON SB RIDER hence sz. 13, he skated in them and Broc bought theFLOMS for a STEAL literally. They weren't mass produced, BUT at the same time they weren't numbered. Numbers don't speak anything especially whenit comes to Nike shoes.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

still crazy for wearing sneakers that sell for so much.

the end.

seriously.... Any sneaker head Or ask anyone...If they gave you a shoe or let's just say a game worn Jordan jersey... Would you wear it or frame it. Themajority would say frame it... Don't act like you didn't get his point. If you had a sneaker with that magnitude, you'd understand what the otherNTalker was saying.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Here's something else to consider. The pair Broc has, I believe were owned by BRIAN ANDERSON SB RIDER hence sz. 13, he skated in them and Broc bought the FLOMS for a STEAL literally. They weren't mass produced, BUT at the same time they weren't numbered. Numbers don't speak anything especially when it comes to Nike shoes.
So you're aware of a size 11 for sale, Broc has a size 13, and there's a size 9 for sale on flightclub....that's quite a few accountedfor right there for only being 24 of them made.

I'm not buying that "we only made 24 of these."

Let's stop the arguing over the Floms
roll.gif
...One of the best SBs ever made despite thehype and price
pimp.gif

Respect to dude who worn them
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

roll.gif
...One of the best SBs ever made despite the hype and price
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I think you started another argument with that statement.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

past couple of days..
You're doing the right thing. The inmates here at NT are just used to seeing sneakerheads turn into curators whenever a hyped up shoe comesalong. Instead of wearing your shoes, NT would much rather see them in a glass case, worn around your neck, or placed on the body of a half naked female (faceblurred or removed). The truth is, everything is limited because none of it lasts forever. Peace to the Gods!

smh.gif
@ coming into the wdywt to see a 3-page argument about wearing flom's... nice stuff broccoli avenger.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

roll.gif
...One of the best SBs ever made despite the hype and price
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I think you started another argument with that statement.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
..maybe I should include "IMO"

I wish I had those ugly & under-rated yet extremily over-priced Dunks.
tongue.gif

Anyways...Recent...

Do The Right Things....
03a2506e4344f41814515b85ee643902f6542aa.jpg

c0425afe3748142b1f511a9583dd4d3ffb01395.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

still crazy for wearing sneakers that sell for so much.

the end.

seriously.... Any sneaker head Or ask anyone...If they gave you a shoe or let's just say a game worn Jordan jersey... Would you wear it or frame it. The majority would say frame it... Don't act like you didn't get his point. If you had a sneaker with that magnitude, you'd understand what the other NTalker was saying.

Sneakerheads.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Its a damn shoe. Id wear Floms to go shoot hoops.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

maybe some just wear the shoes for a quick picture then put it right back in the box?

wdywt.. for a couple of pictures!

peace!

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom