WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

"We need a board" (c) Jay-Z.
I forgot how the rest of that goes
ohwell.gif

lol @ tdot.

aint no way to justify teasin your chick or her fam so i'll just sit here on the side and trim my fingernails.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

"We need a board" (c) Jay-Z.
I forgot how the rest of that goes
ohwell.gif

Was in reference to certain people cleaning up Hip Hop with the nonsense that's going on, just like this thread needs at some points. Post your shoes (orfit) and keep it moving, dudes giving weekly recaps with 43 pics, videos etc like this thread is a Blog.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

saturday I wore
WhiteSoxThrowback New era fitted
Necklace
Shortypop MC crewneck w/ red shirt underneath
levi501
Cons CTS

Dope fits to all

How does it fit? Been thinking of picking it up soon.
iono like a crew neck lol....i wear a medium in shirts and a large in crewnecks.

Dam OG's got subliminal's now i thought OG's take directshots dam i wish i had another 43 pics to post.. imma withold all my fits for the next 2 weeks then post them again so i can get more subliminal's..

YO! But why? Subliminal or not, the point is there. There's no need for it. Snap 'fit pics & be out. No need for any of the auxilary.
Originally Posted by tylerhundley

your welcome for those Ant.
tongue.gif

Indeed.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

saturday I wore
WhiteSoxThrowback New era fitted
Necklace
Shortypop MC crewneck w/ red shirt underneath
levi501
Cons CTS

Dope fits to all

How does it fit? Been thinking of picking it up soon.
iono like a crew neck lol....i wear a medium in shirts and a large in crewnecks.

laugh.gif
Ok preciate that.

I'm the worst dresser here, so I stick with the scrub garanimals combo. Maybe we can fill 3 more pages of FLOM nonsence and blog ourselves too!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^neukicks - those JD's are just
smokin.gif
. However, I wasn't gonna pay a grip for a pair.

Rainy chilly day in the River City:
thanks man, fortunately for me i didn't have to pay all that much. im not really into BBall shoes, but you've been KILLIN it with thebrons recently
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! But why? Subliminal or not, the point is there. There's no need for it. Snap 'fit pics & be out. No need for any of the auxilary.

tylerhundley wrote:

your welcome for those Ant.
tongue.gif

Indeed.

DF!!!

I understand ant but i post things in relation to what i wore.. not likei come in here posting cats and animal's and what not .. feel me?

Back
Top Bottom