WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

AirAnt23 wrote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

still crazy for wearing sneakers that sell for so much.

Even your mans get it... and I think you mad cause he stuntin' on you with his black Yeezy's.
tongue.gif

Probably gonna throw tablespoons of Lawry's my way when I un-DS mine.
smokin.gif
grin.gif

DF!!!

your welcome for those Ant.
tongue.gif

Nike always tell you its 24 pairs or so on. Futura probably got 24 pairs but don't forget everyone that works for nike. There was a certain pair sold onebay for 15k that was said to be 1 of 1 but it was 1 of 11. Don't believe everything you read.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

so... am i the only one who has no idea what FLOM is? lol
It means For the Love Of Money (the dunks have different types of currency on them )

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

five30- those look so nice, they'll be my first 360 once i find them. info on the cw/release?
Thanks, man.

CW: BLACK LAVA/MID FOG-CHLRN BL (315117-401)

I think I bought them in '07 and people didn't seem to have much interest in them at the time. I hope you're able to find a pair.

battleground - Dope XIVs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

LOL @ dude trying to talk smack about Floms bein ugly when he is wearing DTRT III's

Are you iliterate?! I said I wish I had them....

Dudes on NT so quick to wanna defend a shoe like it's their woman....they don't even read!!!

Thunderchunk....No matter the thread, you stay worrying bout what I wear or don't....like a fan or something.
That @#$% ain't cute.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

there would be no b-grades or pairs for sb riders because they were never actually released (not mass produced... and i'm pretty sure these were too exclusive to go hooking up random skaters sponsered by sb)... perhaps there is more, but according to futura, and every single reputable source, there were only 24 pairs, and i've never heard otherwise (except from speculators on shoe forums, heh)... he raffled off 3 pairs and hookt up his family and friends with the rest... to quote futura: "I will gift my immediate family and friends that actually make the trip to Fukuoka. I will then raffle off 3 pairs to 3 lucky winners on the day of the opening. since this shoe is limited to (24) pair there is no need to consider the extended chain of command"...

never know tho... i'm just more likely to believe actual reputable sources (including the actual creator) than cats on these shoe forums...
Lucy_CharlieBrown-779461.gif

13's with skinnies look somewhat ok. the jeans cant be too skinny, and the touge shouldnt be popped. that how i wear mine.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

what I wore today
Griffs + Rich orange champion hoody crewneck
i see you blacked out those eyelets...what'd you use? i let mine be only because there's so much white on the shoe
a marker, looks purple up close but... hopefully no one will be that close to me
alien.gif

what hood you from?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
201 area...i've worn that same fit just with the black crewneck but i'ma hold off now in case we ever in the same place, no need toembarass ourselves
laugh.gif
...and dope fit with the duncans, a store on b-linestill got the tan joints in sizes
sick.gif

today for work, kept it simple.

4045603904_a14410e74b.jpg

4044856903_606e8181cf.jpg

forgot about these. didnt know i had them.

dope pennys dubl, Thunderchunk keeping it hood with the crew neck sweaters...

might have to start wearing my nike crew necks and bust out my 501s with the red chucks...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

201 area...i've worn that same fit just with the black crewneck but i'ma hold off now in case we ever in the same place, no need to embarass ourselves
laugh.gif
...and dope fit with the duncans, a store on b-line still got the tan joints in sizes
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but nah, I wont wear the griffs again till maybe next year or next vacay
laugh.gif

i always thought FLOM stood For Love Or Money..learned something new.

Wore these 03 Canyon Golds tonite for the car club meeting.

Beanie
Izod
laugh.gif

levi 511
Jordan 11I.E. low

Friday I wore
Nationals fitted
Letterman
Flash t shirt
laugh.gif

Gap Jeans
Michael Lau BMX blazers

saturday I wore
WhiteSoxThrowback New era fitted
Necklace
Shortypop MC crewneck w/ red shirt underneath
levi501
Cons CTS

Dope fits to all

Been Awhile! Wore this to Atlantic City weekend before this one...

Got home to find these baby's

Halloween Part this weekend at the inlaws got tore up!peep..

peep the rangers
laugh.gif

my girls costume she had for me later that night
pimp.gif

Check out more of the wife dancing and more at my new blog Pltcs.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom