WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

^
roll.gif

notoriusWes- info on the jeans?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

not naming no names... but if you take offense to this then you might be in doubt....

some of you guys look Feminine ......
grin.gif

my opinion tho... this is what did you wear today and from what i remember, criticism comes with the territory...
- Co-sign. NT is like one of those Japanese Animation films where you can't tell the dudes from the chicks.

5mjmnt.gif

not naming no names... but if you take offense to this then you might be in doubt....

grin.gif

my opinion tho... this is what did you wear today and from what i remember, criticism comes with the territory...
All I had to do is go back a page to see who you was talkin about
roll.gif

grin.gif

I am in no way of speaking about just 1 person... some of you think I'm talking about the dude with the inf am90s.... I'mNot....

theres a couple of dudes in here that just look and act feminish
. I'm just pointing out my view on things... since its a message board and all....

but then again, i shouldnt judge others, cause i seriously dont know if I'm doing whats considered normal.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

grin.gif

cableboy.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

grin.gif

cableboy.gif
23wo3dt.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

SORRY BOUT THIS BUT.....i'd really like to play along but i dont know how to post pics on here...PLEASE HELP....anyone please
-Take your pic
-Put it on the comp. hard drive
-Go to tinypic.com
-re-size to message board size
-Upload it
-Copy the URL for message boards (IMG code)
-Paste it on a reply

Atleast thats what I do
*fixed
grin.gif

thanks fellas hope this works for me.... now i can show off some heat
pimp.gif

Yes!! I love impressing people of the same sex!!!!
roll.gif

grin.gif

qft.
don't take a pic trying to look cute, puckering your lips a little when your on a message board full of men.

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

qft.
don't take a pic trying to look cute, puckering your lips a little when your on a message board full of men.

Word, saw that pic,creepy.......
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom