WDYWT.

IMG_5247.JPG
Getting some pairs UNDS while it's still nice out. These pinnacle air max are easily one of my favorite releases this year.

Last edited:
FOH

Questions: Classic
1: Classic
2: Trash
3: Personal Favorite
4: Classic
5: Personal Favorite
6: I like
7: the downfall one of the worst
8: I like
9: Trash
10: I wanted these and they sold out quick once they hit clearance
11: I think this is when Iverson's line was limited and hard to find. They weren't in every store but they were dope.
12-15: TRASH
question 1s were bulky/heavy as fuh. If you were an athlete they were terrible to play with back in 98. Chose pippen 2's instead.
Some of y'all have planned amnesia or wasn't around back in the days. Iversons always sat and never sold out. As for the blue and red color way east/west, think that was due to the NBA all star teams. I think

question 1s were bulky/heavy as fuh. If you were an athlete they were terrible to play with back in 98. Chose pippen 2's instead.
Some of y'all have planned amnesia or wasn't around back in the days. Iversons always sat and never sold out. As for the blue and red color way east/west, think that was due to the NBA all star teams. I think

Where I'm from I know for a fact the first questions were impossible to find. I only saw the blue ones once in a kids sz. We didn't even get the red ones. Everyone after that there were plenty.
I even drove to another state to find the first questions. Settled for the black gold ones

Here's that article
Even though we started designing the shoe when AI was still at Georgetown, by the time we confirmed the shoe and signed him, we could only get limited pairs into the marketplace that fall. We figured we’d use that to our advantage, so we only put them in certain areas. We put them in Philly, New York and DC and that was really it. When we first put them out, I started getting phone calls in the morning that kids were coming in right after school and that the shoes were almost sold out, and that was only one day. We started hearing stories from the store employees that kids were coming from Delaware and Boston, driving 3-4 hours to go to the Philly store to get the shoe. After the second day, it was completely sold out.

Que Gaskins: We were only able to manufacture a limited amount, and not as many as you would ideally do for a guy like Allen. They sold out instantly, and you had people driving up from all different places and calling from LA and all across the country trying to get their hands on them. By that time, they had been validated by Allen being the first pick and him signing with Reebok.

Todd Krinsky: When we put out the first 5,000 pairs of the Question, kids were driving up from Virginia and from DC to go to Philly to go get the shoe. We could only put out so many cause we were going so fast. It was within the first couple weeks of his rookie season, and I remember calling Allen like, “Yo, they’re all gone.” He went, “Huh?” I was like, “This is one of the first times this has happened with a rookie, but they’re gone.” That’s when I really realized that we were on to something special.

Last edited:
Where I'm from I know for a fact the first questions were impossible to find. I only saw the blue ones once in a kids sz. We didn't even get the red ones. Everyone after that there were plenty.
I even drove to another state to find the first questions. Settled for the black gold ones

Here's that article
Another state for reeboks in the 90s? Yeah, your a sneakerhead

Just that one lol.

But those were like power rangers during that one Xmas lol
Every kid wanted those

I wish I had gotten more of these

Word. Some are here on ebay. The hardest cw to cop were the photon blue. I copped 1 size 11 from stuarts uk
International release 2014 or 2015 only. Yet to be released in the states

Back
Top Bottom