WDYWT.

vokmk9L.jpg

For today. The maiden voyage of the NB1 "Provider" 998s.
Screenshot_2017-09-03-13-48-40.png
Screenshot_2017-09-03-13-49-03.png

On a side note, there were some truelly great silhouettes in the Iverson line. Reebok needs to do some real work on good quality retros.

I remember always seeing them and just wanting them so bad....

For today. The maiden voyage of the NB1 "Provider" 998s.
Screenshot_2017-09-03-13-48-40.png
Screenshot_2017-09-03-13-49-03.png

On a side note, there were some truelly great silhouettes in the Iverson line. Reebok needs to do some real work on good quality retros.

I remember always seeing them and just wanting them so bad....
remember how the blue questions only came out on the west coast and the reds only came out on the east? Clever marketing for sure to have dropped regional stuff like that

Really?? You mean in 96?

I remember looking EVERYWHERE for them but I only saw them in kids. But I thought I read somewhere they were hard to find because reebok didn't make alot in case iverson didn't do well.

I live on the east coast and I never even saw the reds in mens or boys. I saw the blue in kids tho.

I never knew that but that would explain so much

remember how the blue questions only came out on the west coast and the reds only came out on the east? Clever marketing for sure to have dropped regional stuff like that

In all honesty, if you are talking 1996 then I was 6, so no.....I don't really remember that lol. I will rep you for the info though.

I was back and forth on each coast in the 90s and I remember seeing both on each coast so I don't think that's accurate. So long ago I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure.

I wanted those red patent 1s so bad, heard the outlets were flooded with them back then but I never saw them. Think they were an Asia exclusive. Rarely ever see them on eBay.

Don't remember cause Iversons were basura

FOH

Questions: Classic
1: Classic
2: Trash
3: Personal Favorite
4: Classic
5: Personal Favorite
6: I like
7: the downfall one of the worst
8: I like
9: Trash
10: I wanted these and they sold out quick once they hit clearance
11: I think this is when Iverson's line was limited and hard to find. They weren't in every store but they were dope.
12-15: TRASH

I think I had the 2s when I was growing up. Loved that shoe.

I also really wanted the IXs back in the day....

I'm gonna have to start patroling eBay.

Back
Top Bottom