WDYWT.

last ride. will miss these:
IMG_8481.PNG

good look. I got a feew ppl in the field who I may be able to get to assist. preciate you

You dont have to be in the field to buy them. If you like them just cop them from the site. If you don't care that it says FIGS on the tongue of the shoe go ahead and buy them. They are affordable and hella comfy.

I didn't mean non-medical people can't wear them. I was just wondering if they were exclusively made for the FIG brand.

Question for you but also everyone in this thread. Do you only put a few wears in your shoes before you sell them/donate them?

As for me, I’m kinda old school and like to beat my sneakers into the ground. Anyone else do the same?

beat mine into the ground. Usually donate them to Goodwill when they get too beat down. Haven’t sold a pair of sneakers since like 2010 or something like that.

beat mine into the ground. Usually donate them to Goodwill when they get too beat down. Haven’t sold a pair of sneakers since like 2010 or something like that.

That’s cool of you, man :emoji_thumbsup: I usually have two piles when they reach the end of use. Some will go to the trash and the other will go to Salvation Army. I’ll throw away the ones that have too much wear or house paint stains (Painter here). I’ve seen some of my pair donated go straight to the store shelf or get handed to some of the homeless who clean up the parking lot for a few dollars.

Question for you but also everyone in this thread. Do you only put a few wears in your shoes before you sell them/donate them?

As for me, I’m kinda old school and like to beat my sneakers into the ground. Anyone else do the same?

They tend to stack up at this point. I use to beat them to the ground but I rotate them so much that most don’t get to that level unless I hoop in them.

I like this question. Good question. I have my favourite's & even amongst those I typically rotate them enough so the wear is isn't really bad. However, I rarely buy sneakers w/o intentions on keeping them. Those am90's though, I randomly found in a Plato's Closet last year for like 70 bucks & intended on quick flipping them until the sneaker lover in me took over & made me keep them. Someone made an offer on GOAT for 5 bucks under retail & I would've dumb to pass on it. It was a semi difficult decision though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom