We are all born Atheist.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

ironically it's always 'atheist' who want to talk about god.
laugh.gif
idiots
it's not a question of whether or not god exits. how can you 'not believe' in something if it doesn't exist?

if 'it' doesn't exist whatever 'it' happens to be..how could you express disbelief? 

I wouldn't insult their intelligence. Everyone has the right to believe in whatever they want to believe or don't want to believe. I do find it hypocritical that the people that are always complaining about religion being shoved down their throat are the ones who criticize anyone that is religious.

laugh.gif
idiots
it's not a question of whether or not god exits. how can you 'not believe' in something if it doesn't exist?

if 'it' doesn't exist whatever 'it' happens to be..how could you express disbelief? 

I wouldn't insult their intelligence. Everyone has the right to believe in whatever they want to believe or don't want to believe. I do find it hypocritical that the people that are always complaining about religion being shoved down their throat are the ones who criticize anyone that is religious.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
idiots

When religion no longer runs American society, you might have a point.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
idiots

When religion no longer runs American society, you might have a point.

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ironically it's always atheist who want to talk about god.
laugh.gif
idiots

Word son. My grandma recently bought me a bible, my eyes are open
pimp.gif
. Damb atheists must have really low IQs, how the hell can you read this $H*t and no believe it?
eek.gif

Yahweh is the answer to all of life's questions. Only idiots ask questions.
A world without the existance of good nor evil ? how do you become an atheist ? Stop disbelieving and think your intelligent because you believe you are not a sheep
laugh.gif

I'm not an Atheist.....the diversity of reasons that could convert someone to a non-believer are nonsensical. How does someone become a non-believer in big foot and the lochness monster? They're sheep for asking questions and being skeptical. Idiots.

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

ironically it's always atheist who want to talk about god.
laugh.gif
idiots

Word son. My grandma recently bought me a bible, my eyes are open
pimp.gif
. Damb atheists must have really low IQs, how the hell can you read this $H*t and no believe it?
eek.gif

Yahweh is the answer to all of life's questions. Only idiots ask questions.
A world without the existance of good nor evil ? how do you become an atheist ? Stop disbelieving and think your intelligent because you believe you are not a sheep
laugh.gif

I'm not an Atheist.....the diversity of reasons that could convert someone to a non-believer are nonsensical. How does someone become a non-believer in big foot and the lochness monster? They're sheep for asking questions and being skeptical. Idiots.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Nope. We're all born inherently inclined to a specific religion. If I were born, and adopted by animals with zero human contact I would still believe in a specific religion.
I agree. We're all born with a belief in a specific religion. If I were born into the times of Ancient Greece, there is no doubt that I would still believe in my current religion.
Shut the hell up you moron. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. There would be nobody around to teach you these beliefs.
alien.gif
alien.gif
Agreed.

Nope. We're all born inherently inclined to a specific religion. If I were born, and adopted by animals with zero human contact I would still believe in a specific religion.
I agree. We're all born with a belief in a specific religion. If I were born into the times of Ancient Greece, there is no doubt that I would still believe in my current religion.
Shut the hell up you moron. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. There would be nobody around to teach you these beliefs.
alien.gif
alien.gif
funny-celebrity-pictures-woah-calm-down-you-are-full-on-mad-bro.jpg

alien.gif
alien.gif
Agreed.

alien.gif
alien.gif
funny-celebrity-pictures-woah-calm-down-you-are-full-on-mad-bro.jpg

laugh.gif
idiots

Do you believe in unicorns? Santa Claus? Leprechauns?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"IT HAS TO EXIST FOR YOU NOT TO BELIEVE IN IT."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
idiots

Do you believe in unicorns? Santa Claus? Leprechauns?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"IT HAS TO EXIST FOR YOU NOT TO BELIEVE IN IT."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wouldn't say atheist but you're born with a blank slate. In order to be an atheist you need to have a concept of God that you decline to accept. A baby being born doesn't even have a concept of color.
Most important point as far as tabula rasa and me picking false.

Yes babies are born with this lack of belief because it is absent but they lack the concept as well. Saying everybody is born atheist can also be extended to saying everyone is born nihilist.

EDIT

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
Thread ruined in two pages cuz of the same typical posters filled with ignorance and arrogance.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wouldn't say atheist but you're born with a blank slate. In order to be an atheist you need to have a concept of God that you decline to accept. A baby being born doesn't even have a concept of color.
Most important point as far as tabula rasa and me picking false.

Yes babies are born with this lack of belief because it is absent but they lack the concept as well. Saying everybody is born atheist can also be extended to saying everyone is born nihilist.

EDIT

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
Thread ruined in two pages cuz of the same typical posters filled with ignorance and arrogance.

Back
Top Bottom