We are all born Atheist.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

So you lived your life coming up with everything you know on your own?
laugh.gif
ok...nobody told you what to believe in..how does that make any sense? we're told everything but if you cant see then thats YOUR problem. 
You always throw out Christianity and following it blindly like the erroneous religion of a past people defines the almighty God who created the universe, because you can't use your intelligence outside your pharmacy books. 

God is not organized religion. 

Do you believe in your own soul? If you don't I won't either. 

Even if you don't, we all have a soul. This reality is an illusion. The afterlife is real. 

God is real I seen him. The afterlife is definitely real I've been there. Pastor told me some people's souls go to heaven while others go to hell, that is definitely a fact.
Your an atheist. 
Your a Nigerian. Your not an African American. We are a covenant people. It really bothers you when brothers really believe in something because your hollow.You don't believe in your own soul..

Those are fighting words.
sick.gif
I can't live without God filling me with all his might. Take me Yahweh, I am your servant. Um Nigeria is in Africa, I am an American citizen I am therefore African American.....and part of the chosen people. All other people are not as worthy of Yahweh's grace, including @#+$# and ATHEISTS
sick.gif
. Being the chosen people FTW
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So you lived your life coming up with everything you know on your own?
laugh.gif
ok...nobody told you what to believe in..how does that make any sense? we're told everything but if you cant see then thats YOUR problem. 
You always throw out Christianity and following it blindly like the erroneous religion of a past people defines the almighty God who created the universe, because you can't use your intelligence outside your pharmacy books. 

God is not organized religion. 

Do you believe in your own soul? If you don't I won't either. 

Even if you don't, we all have a soul. This reality is an illusion. The afterlife is real. 

God is real I seen him. The afterlife is definitely real I've been there. Pastor told me some people's souls go to heaven while others go to hell, that is definitely a fact.
Your an atheist. 
Your a Nigerian. Your not an African American. We are a covenant people. It really bothers you when brothers really believe in something because your hollow.You don't believe in your own soul..

sick.gif
I can't live without God filling me with all his might. Take me Yahweh, I am your servant. Um Nigeria is in Africa, I am an American citizen I am therefore African American.....and part of the chosen people. All other people are not as worthy of Yahweh's grace, including @#+$# and ATHEISTS
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

God-Part-of-the-Brain-I2.jpg

All humans are born with a part of the brain that "believes in a higher power" or some say is connected to "a higher power" not gonna go ABH in here tho.

When people look up it often releases endorphins from the spinal cord. which is why we subconsciously associate heaven with Up. 

Atheism and the thousands of religions are just human natures need for separatism. 

Forget the Atheism part of this sentence... But the "THOUSANDS of Religions are just human natures need for separatism". So that means only one is right. And that is belief in god. Which one is right? Yours? Do you have it all figured out? Or is it the Mayan "Sun God", or Greek Mythology, or Russian Orthodoxy, or Judaism, or Islam, or Buddhism, or Hinduism....

That statement is pretty faulty because it is asserting that only 1 type of belief is right, and even if you don't believe in organized religion, the belief in god is a religion, and the other thousands are just human temper tantrums and ways of trying to be cool... "Dare to be different"... And presuming you believe in god, you are asserting the premise of you are right, believers of other things are wrong... Because if humans just want to be different so they form their own religion, why in the world would you follow a religion that you think has it all wrong?

And your premise is also faulty because not 1 person can agree on what god is or what god does... Some views of "A diety" lead to belief that the cow is sacred, some believe in karma, some believe in pork being uncleanly, some believe not working on the day of the sabbath.... The faulty premise is that if there are thousands and thousands of these different belief systems and not 1 person absolutely knows and has proof of the existance of god, then the consideration that he just might not exist is entirely as plausible as the existance.

Originally Posted by cartune

God-Part-of-the-Brain-I2.jpg

All humans are born with a part of the brain that "believes in a higher power" or some say is connected to "a higher power" not gonna go ABH in here tho.

When people look up it often releases endorphins from the spinal cord. which is why we subconsciously associate heaven with Up. 

Atheism and the thousands of religions are just human natures need for separatism. 

Forget the Atheism part of this sentence... But the "THOUSANDS of Religions are just human natures need for separatism". So that means only one is right. And that is belief in god. Which one is right? Yours? Do you have it all figured out? Or is it the Mayan "Sun God", or Greek Mythology, or Russian Orthodoxy, or Judaism, or Islam, or Buddhism, or Hinduism....

That statement is pretty faulty because it is asserting that only 1 type of belief is right, and even if you don't believe in organized religion, the belief in god is a religion, and the other thousands are just human temper tantrums and ways of trying to be cool... "Dare to be different"... And presuming you believe in god, you are asserting the premise of you are right, believers of other things are wrong... Because if humans just want to be different so they form their own religion, why in the world would you follow a religion that you think has it all wrong?

And your premise is also faulty because not 1 person can agree on what god is or what god does... Some views of "A diety" lead to belief that the cow is sacred, some believe in karma, some believe in pork being uncleanly, some believe not working on the day of the sabbath.... The faulty premise is that if there are thousands and thousands of these different belief systems and not 1 person absolutely knows and has proof of the existance of god, then the consideration that he just might not exist is entirely as plausible as the existance.

Your an atheist. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I wish this were true brother....we could really re-build Africa together. Have fun living out your false identity in America. 

Your an atheist. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I wish this were true brother....we could really re-build Africa together. Have fun living out your false identity in America. 

Your an atheist. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

you're going to rebuild africa with the white man's religion?

hm.

Your an atheist. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hm.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hm.
indifferent.gif

First of all that statement is shallow. No distinct race owns religion. Just because Europeans who called themselves Christians and Arabs who called themselves Muslims  enslaved us doesn't mean God authorized them to do so without consequences. The scriptures are clear on mans role in corrupting religion and how men abused the good will bestowed on them. I believe in the oneness of the universe, and the creator. 

With that being said African Americans are a covenant people. The spark behind Anton's Atheist Crusades is this simple historically verified FACT. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hm.
indifferent.gif

First of all that statement is shallow. No distinct race owns religion. Just because Europeans who called themselves Christians and Arabs who called themselves Muslims  enslaved us doesn't mean God authorized them to do so without consequences. The scriptures are clear on mans role in corrupting religion and how men abused the good will bestowed on them. I believe in the oneness of the universe, and the creator. 

With that being said African Americans are a covenant people. The spark behind Anton's Atheist Crusades is this simple historically verified FACT. 

Your an atheist. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Amen brother, my eyes are open and someone has told me my true identity and my calling in life. I will now dedicate my life to spreading the word of Yahweh, the only one true God and the God of the chosen people, African Americans.

Your an atheist. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Amen brother, my eyes are open and someone has told me my true identity and my calling in life. I will now dedicate my life to spreading the word of Yahweh, the only one true God and the God of the chosen people, African Americans.

The sarcasm is rich in here. Still not matching the ignorance though.

The sarcasm is rich in here. Still not matching the ignorance though.

hm.
indifferent.gif

Word, African Americans are the chosen people and that is FACT....good luck everybody else getting into haven. Being African American FTW.
pimp.gif
Everybody else that thinks their group are the chosen people and the correct religion is wrong. These are FACTS.
pimp.gif

hm.
indifferent.gif

Word, African Americans are the chosen people and that is FACT....good luck everybody else getting into haven. Being African American FTW.
pimp.gif
Everybody else that thinks their group are the chosen people and the correct religion is wrong. These are FACTS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacers31

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wouldn't say atheist but you're born with a blank slate. In order to be an atheist you need to have a concept of God that you decline to accept. A baby being born doesn't even have a concept of color.

this

I'd have to go with this one

Back
Top Bottom