We are all born Atheist.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

God is real I seen him. The afterlife is definitely real I've been there. Pastor told me some people's souls go to heaven while others go to hell, that is definitely a fact.
Your an atheist. 
Your a Nigerian. Your not an African American. We are a covenant people. It really bothers you when brothers really believe in something because your hollow.You don't believe in your own soul..don't try to reclaim it when the tides turn. I can see you jokingly trying to now...you know whats good brother

you went 1/5 bro. try again.

and what does being nigerian and african american have to do with religion?

The ironic thing is that unless BSmooth is being sarcastic, he doesn't realize if Anton was born in Nigeria (if I'm wrong I apologize Anton), and is an American citizen which I presume he is... Anton actually is the most African American you could possibly be...

I guess win some to lose some
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

God is real I seen him. The afterlife is definitely real I've been there. Pastor told me some people's souls go to heaven while others go to hell, that is definitely a fact.
Your an atheist. 
Your a Nigerian. Your not an African American. We are a covenant people. It really bothers you when brothers really believe in something because your hollow.You don't believe in your own soul..don't try to reclaim it when the tides turn. I can see you jokingly trying to now...you know whats good brother

The ironic thing is that unless BSmooth is being sarcastic, he doesn't realize if Anton was born in Nigeria (if I'm wrong I apologize Anton), and is an American citizen which I presume he is... Anton actually is the most African American you could possibly be...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Your an atheist. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He wasn't being sarcastic at all. He's said stupid $%$% like that several times on NT so I know he means it. I have dual citizenship, I'm African American in as literal a sense as possible. I also grew up here so I in part adopted the "African American" identity and culture. Considering most of the slaves were taken from West Africa I share a similar lineage as other African Americans.

Your an atheist. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He wasn't being sarcastic at all. He's said stupid $%$% like that several times on NT so I know he means it. I have dual citizenship, I'm African American in as literal a sense as possible. I also grew up here so I in part adopted the "African American" identity and culture. Considering most of the slaves were taken from West Africa I share a similar lineage as other African Americans.

Your an atheist. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Anton is Nigerian American because he at least has his true identity/nationality intact.
It matters Anton is Nigerian, because I've explained earlier in this thread...black people who descended from slaves have a covenant with god if we chose to fulfill it. 

When I say African-American I'm referring to the black American who lacks a real conception of their true self due to the nature of slavery intentionally taking our culture away from us. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Your an atheist. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Anton is Nigerian American because he at least has his true identity/nationality intact.
It matters Anton is Nigerian, because I've explained earlier in this thread...black people who descended from slaves have a covenant with god if we chose to fulfill it. 

When I say African-American I'm referring to the black American who lacks a real conception of their true self due to the nature of slavery intentionally taking our culture away from us. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When I say African-American I'm referring to black American who lack a conception of their true self due to slavery intentionally taking our culture away from us. 
Where is Nigeria located... I haven't checked a map in some time, is it still located in Africa?

Anton is also black....    And is American... He is a Black American...  Stop trying to split hairs.

Come on bro....  And by the way a refresher course on how Christianity became big in the "black American" realm would be beneficial to you because before Richard Allen and Absalom Jones it was used by Slave Owners to keep Slaves in line...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When I say African-American I'm referring to black American who lack a conception of their true self due to slavery intentionally taking our culture away from us. 
Where is Nigeria located... I haven't checked a map in some time, is it still located in Africa?

Anton is also black....    And is American... He is a Black American...  Stop trying to split hairs.

Come on bro....  And by the way a refresher course on how Christianity became big in the "black American" realm would be beneficial to you because before Richard Allen and Absalom Jones it was used by Slave Owners to keep Slaves in line...

^^^Ok now that it has been established that I am in fact...."African American". What does being a part of the chosen people entail? What are the perks?
nerd.gif

^^^Ok now that it has been established that I am in fact...."African American". What does being a part of the chosen people entail? What are the perks?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Why do humans equate God with religion?
Although they are two different things given the topic in discussion, you just posted a link stating since the dawn of humanity people have been forming the concept of GOD and creating religions around it. The two go hand in hand if we're talking about our thought processes since conception. Bringing up that GOD part of the brain book clearly ignores the roots of science in the sense that not only can ppl be born without it but it simply could be apart of our evolution; I mean there are a few things the modern human does not need in their body, which can grow to be harmful to them, and other things they can just plain live without, etc.

I've yet to see a legitimate deist on NT. None of you have expressed the fortitude to believe in a higher being for the sake of a feeling, accepting a man made concept and discard all religions as man made heresy, identifying it as clear propaganda to control and manipulate the masses.

Although they are two different things given the topic in discussion, you just posted a link stating since the dawn of humanity people have been forming the concept of GOD and creating religions around it. The two go hand in hand if we're talking about our thought processes since conception. Bringing up that GOD part of the brain book clearly ignores the roots of science in the sense that not only can ppl be born without it but it simply could be apart of our evolution; I mean there are a few things the modern human does not need in their body, which can grow to be harmful to them, and other things they can just plain live without, etc.

I've yet to see a legitimate deist on NT. None of you have expressed the fortitude to believe in a higher being for the sake of a feeling, accepting a man made concept and discard all religions as man made heresy, identifying it as clear propaganda to control and manipulate the masses.

really though? ...come on now...false. Atheism implies that an individual believes there is no god. As far as I know, babies don't possess the ability to even have a view on the subject...let alone comprehend the idea of god in the first place.

really though? ...come on now...false. Atheism implies that an individual believes there is no god. As far as I know, babies don't possess the ability to even have a view on the subject...let alone comprehend the idea of god in the first place.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

there is no way anton is in med scool or pharm school. kid is worse than the fundamentalist. he def got raped by a priest growing up

Meh I was going to tell a joke, but the subject matter of child molestation is a bit too heavy/serious so I'll leave that alone
laugh.gif
. I never got raped by a priest, all atheists/agnostics are people who got raped by priests.

Um I dropped out of pharm school, the only healing I will be doing is with the word of Yahweh.
pimp.gif
Laying of hands and what not.
embarassed.gif
 i wash just joshin' anton.  did u really drop out though????

embarassed.gif

there is no way anton is in med scool or pharm school. kid is worse than the fundamentalist. he def got raped by a priest growing up

Meh I was going to tell a joke, but the subject matter of child molestation is a bit too heavy/serious so I'll leave that alone
laugh.gif
. I never got raped by a priest, all atheists/agnostics are people who got raped by priests.

Um I dropped out of pharm school, the only healing I will be doing is with the word of Yahweh.
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Areligion & Atheist are 2 different things people
religion: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

This describes god and what god entails.
Big leap of faith there buddy. Religion <  God 

religion: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet...I'll just leave it at that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Reading back on my posts in here, this thread is straight comedy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet...I'll just leave it at that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Reading back on my posts in here, this thread is straight comedy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

What? Just about every major deity comes with a religion. You can't follow the Christian god without embracing the religion of Christianity. You can't follow the Muslim god without embracing the religion of Islam. These religions contain beliefs concerning the creation of the universe, they contain various rituals, and they certainly contain moral codes. That is why god and religion are typically lumped together.

Edit: Also, if I don't believe in god, then religion is all that really exists as far as I'm concerned. So again, I'm going to lump god in with religion.

What? Just about every major deity comes with a religion. You can't follow the Christian god without embracing the religion of Christianity. You can't follow the Muslim god without embracing the religion of Islam. These religions contain beliefs concerning the creation of the universe, they contain various rituals, and they certainly contain moral codes. That is why god and religion are typically lumped together.

Edit: Also, if I don't believe in god, then religion is all that really exists as far as I'm concerned. So again, I'm going to lump god in with religion.

So gods are record companies now? Of course you are going to lump them together, because you believe in neither, and who said you can't embrace the "christian" god without embracing christianity? Jesus was Jewish, but I think the one thing christians can all agree on is that he certainly embraced the christian god.

So gods are record companies now? Of course you are going to lump them together, because you believe in neither, and who said you can't embrace the "christian" god without embracing christianity? Jesus was Jewish, but I think the one thing christians can all agree on is that he certainly embraced the christian god.

This doesn't even make sense. The religion was named after Jesus since he was called Christ. Jesus was Jewish, if there's any GOD he embraced it was the Jewish one. I mean as far as he was concerned that's the only one that is true GOD. After his death his followers formed the religion named after him for everybody who didn't want to be Jewish. This idea of a christian GOD was made up due to ppl not agreeing with the actions of Jews, Jewish law, and other things they did not want to follow in the Torah.

Back
Top Bottom