[| -- "We Are The World (25 for Haiti) (Official VIDEO Premiere) -- |]

No Taylor Swift or Chris Martin?

smh.gif

A couple of artists held it down but overall...they tried too hard to make it too "current" with autotune and the rap verses. I don't mind Will.I.Am and Kanye ad-libbing over the chorus at the end but the rappers were just terrible. And Lil Wayne...what the heck
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Terrible mann...show some creativity and write your own anthem for this generation...don't try to cash in (even though it's for charity) on what the REAL greats created 25 years ago.

It's just too bad that today's generation/youth will see this and think it's fire and not even know about the original version with the actual gifted artists.
Truth man, not only music also movies.

It was alright Wyclef killed it for me though, in the beginning when he started making those noises
laugh.gif

Hmmmm........I can't say that this song moves me. It feels like it had no passion and all the different range of voices def killed it for me. Wyclef screamin every 3mins and the autotune
smh.gif

Original We are the world > We are the world 2010
whats wrong with wyclef he sounds like a ******
that was def. a fail

when jon clef jon made his first appearence

roll.gif

i seriously almost choked on my apple juice, my dude was yodeling out there, %%@ was that man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was waiting for him to go "YOUR TOO CLOSE MAHN!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wayne wasnt even bad yo..
Tpain ruined it with HIS autotune, I barely even heard Waynes.
%@% was Wyclef thinking?
Ol goat sounding _igga

How you gon give miley cyrus and some 8 year old a part over trey songz and musiq soulchild, what is music coming to

Take out Wayne and replace him with John Legend.

Take out TPain and replace him with Alicia Keys.

Take out the group rapping part and have a group singing part with Ne-Yo, Carrie Underwood and Stevie Wonder.

Keep Kanye and tell Wyclef to just settle down a little bit.

Now you have an epic remake. Oh well. It was still good as a whole. Just certain parts were bad.

Did anyone catch Jamie Foxx doing a Ray Charles impersonation as well?

So you have Musiq Soulchild, Anthony Hamilton, Trey Songz and Faith Evans there...yet you give solo's to Wayne, T-Pain and then that god awful rap performance written by LL Cool J of course... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Nipsey Hussle in the backround tho
pimp.gif

^^Robin Thicke too...shoot Jason Mraz would have been better than Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and the Autotune gang.

I mean...even the OG version had a bunch of scrubs in it too but they were all relegated to background singing. They're just trying to market this song to as many different audience types as possible instead of just going with what sounds the best. The pre-teen Bieber and Miley fans, the average person who loves T-Pain and Wayne, etc.

Back
Top Bottom