We Got It 4 Cheap vol.3 or Zone Out Season

Originally Posted by TW3EK

lol all ive heard is "no, no, no" and whatever the hell mixtape that was on back in like 04 or whatever...

i liked that song but %@#+ who didnt... the rest of that stuff i have no idea if ive heard it not... last joint i heard from him had slim thug or some %@#+... some fake south soundin %@#+...wasnt feelin it... i should just download this %@#+... but i dont want lupe to happen all over again...
So you basically formed you opinion of him off 1 song, a 4yr old mixtape and some dvd battles? Thats crazy, you haven't heard 1/5th of hismaterial but you've come to the conclusion that he can't make a song. On top of that the only real song of his that you've heard you +#$+*% with,and I'm not defending Millz to the end all, because this isn't just about Millz this is about artist in general. This is just like those people whojudge Joey solely off Pump It Up, how can you judge an artist without giving them a solid listen thats just ignorant. You're doing the same thing people onNT do to your music, which I find extremely ironic.

but like I said to each his/her own.

look at it from a listener's standpoint... if u didnt like what u heard when u first heard an artist why would u keep checkin for em?

u cant tell me that doesnt make sense...

WGIFC3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

look at it from a listener's standpoint... if u didnt like what u heard when u first heard an artist why would u keep checkin for em?

u cant tell me that doesnt make sense...
I hear you, that goes back to the Common line I quoted "If I don't like it I don't like it , that don't mena that i'm hatin" But to make the claim that you did when you've only heard such limited material of an artist is kind of perpostrious don't you agree?

he's only good in battles his "songs" dont really b hot at all...

Smile is one of the best tracks I have heard in the past 12 months, easy.

JADA'S SMILE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MILL'S SMILE
happy.gif

i gotta go with Millz. ZONE OUT SEASON IS FIREeeeeeeeeee !!

The Pain, The Stress = song of the year besides All of Me.

I never really listened to Millz that much. But i mess with the Re-up Gang so my opinion is biased.

Im gonna have to give the Millz mixtape a spin though i've been hearing good things about

Back
Top Bottom