We Got To Do Better.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

We?
indifferent.gif
 Blacks can't represent other blacks.
Except for when it's time to brag. Cuz everybody wants to be a %!#@@, but nobody wants to be a %!#@@.
pimp.gif

Thank you. Perfectly describes everyone in this thread who posts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
whenever the D Banner videos are posted of him talking about the Trayvon situation but yet act as if the blacks in the video are a different species

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Nevermind, OP is trolling.

Nah, just knew people would come into the thread angry simply because of the OG title, so I changed it.
No, you just tried to save face.
If you're not trolling, then answer my question.

What's your question

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dont try to save face now sweetheart 

lol @ we. You can choose to associate yourself with those people.

Real talk, I'm just gonna start posting successful black men threads talmbout 
"WE DID IT!" 

"WE MADE IT!"

"WE IN HERE LIKE SWIMWEAR!"

successful.jpg

People did when the President got elected, even though it didn't really change #%$* But which is more common?

de+nile+denial+a+river+in+egypt+funny+hot+motivational+posters+online+blogspot+water+sports+boats.jpg

^^^ Wanted to use Obama as the perfect example but some shock value dude was probably going to come in here and be like " %*%@ Obama "

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dont try to save face now sweetheart 
lol @ we. You can choose to associate yourself with those people.

Assuming you're African American . . .

It's all smokey hat smilies and respect and proud feelings when it comes to something positive about our race being spread around, but no one wants to take credit and try to fix the negative . . .
The negative is all that's portrayed in the media fool. The positive things need more exposure. Whose side are you on?
You and Natelav need to move on to Stromfront.

Originally Posted by natelav129

I'm black and I will say this......we will never do better son

Speak for yourself... you self hating @%@%+@@!%+*%.

roll.gif
Money really said we will never do better though.

Stay tuned natelav... stay tuned...

What's your question
What does this video have to do with the way George approached Trayvon?
When you have a person who's already a slight bigot obviously, and only exposure to blacks has been through robberies and crime in his neighborhood, the added layer of ignorance portrayed through viral media (WorldStar, etc.) and all that doesn't help, and gives a bigot an extra feeling of "this kid could be one of them".

I'm not saying it's right, it's just how a racist could potentially think.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I really cant stand people like op. yeah one group of idiots justifies every black man being looked down upon suspiciously. It justifies an innocent teen grabbing snacks at a store being shot, man shut the %%*! up. And the lowkey prejudice / racists acting like people are supporting whats going on in the vid when the topic it just a jab at all blacks and nothing to do with lowlife scum attacking innocent people.
I never said it was justified, I just said it's why it happened.

Same reason why Middle Eastern people had it hard after 9/11. Never said it was right though.

I'm just saying it doesn't help when you go on WorldStar and every other video is of blacks jumping each other or other races.
Saying why it happened is justifying it.
You are basically saying that george's actions were warranted by his own ignorance and prejudice.
I doubt that reasonable people go to wshh to get a sense of what blacks are like.

While OP does seem wild ignorant, brothas do gotta admit that we take the actions of someone like George Zimmerman and then make broad statements about all white people being racist.

Both sides are guilty of the same ignorance.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I really cant stand people like op. yeah one group of idiots justifies every black man being looked down upon suspiciously. It justifies an innocent teen grabbing snacks at a store being shot, man shut the %%*! up. And the lowkey prejudice / racists acting like people are supporting whats going on in the vid when the topic it just a jab at all blacks and nothing to do with lowlife scum attacking innocent people.
I never said it was justified, I just said it's why it happened.

Same reason why Middle Eastern people had it hard after 9/11. Never said it was right though.

I'm just saying it doesn't help when you go on WorldStar and every other video is of blacks jumping each other or other races.
Saying why it happened is justifying it.
You are basically saying that george's actions were warranted by his own ignorance and prejudice.
I doubt that reasonable people go to wshh to get a sense of what blacks are like.
Oh thanks for telling me what I really meant, lord knows I can't form my own opinions and think for myself...

And it doesn't even have to be just world star, alot of videos where it's a brutal jumping go viral with millions of views on their own...

And of course George's actions weren't warranted, but through his way of thinking, that's how he saw it..

*Patiently awaits jesus's return, the annunaki,a huge comet, the sun exploding, volcanoes erupting all over the world in harmony or famine to wipe the slate clean.*

^^^ Wanted to use Obama as the perfect example but some shock value dude was probably going to come in here and be like " %*%@ Obama "

Thats one man. Nothing changed. 
My point is, if some white people do some wild outlandish stuff, they are responsible for their actions.

If some brothers do the same thing, black people are held accountable. 

It will take heavy saturation of successful black men, among other things, to change that. 

Regis wrote:
While OP does seem wild ignorant, brothas do gotta admit that we take the actions of someone like George Zimmerman and then make broad statements about all white people being racist.

Both sides are guilty of the same ignorance.

But white people have institutionalized racism to the point where it is everywhere, with the mindset being passed down from generation to generation.

Nobody said ALL white people are racist. Many of them are though.

Sounds like you're insinuating there's actually MORE positive stuff about African Americans than negative stuff in the media.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

And you're logic of "this is why Zimmerman attacked Trayvon"and posting that youtube video is like me saying "this is why all middle aged white men should be locked up" and posting a link to the list of sexual offenders in my area. Get real son.

OP never said anything bout Zimmerman and/or Treyvon...

NT looking real green right now...

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

And you're logic of "this is why Zimmerman attacked Trayvon"and posting that youtube video is like me saying "this is why all middle aged white men should be locked up" and posting a link to the list of sexual offenders in my area. Get real son.

No it's not an accurate comparison because I'm saying that this is the mentality that Zimmerman had, not saying it's right, just that it's the mindset he had, you're saying that dudes should be imprisoned, mandatory, right off the bat.

It would have been accurate if I said "all blacks deserve the gas chamber" or "trayvon deserved it".

But no, I said that was Zimmerman's way of thinking.

indifferent.gif

Sounds like you're insinuating there's actually MORE positive stuff about African Americans than negative stuff in the media.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

% of white men in your area who are sexual offenders and the % of black males who are imprisoned at some point in their life time, go!

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

% of white men in your area who are sexual offenders and the % of black males who are imprisoned for assault/battery, go!

apples to oranges, fixed

When you have a person who's already a slight bigot obviously, and only exposure to blacks has been through robberies and crime in his neighborhood, the added layer of ignorance portrayed through viral media (WorldStar, etc.) and all that doesn't help, and gives a bigot an extra feeling of "this kid could be one of them".

I'm not saying it's right, it's just how a racist could potentially think.
What I'm getting from you is that bigots can and will use any type of misrepresentation of a race to justify their bigotry. Is that correct?
If so, it would be the bigot's fault for not trying to appease his or her own ignorance.
Rather they go to outlets like wshh or where ever to fuel their bigotry.

Yup, and that way of thinking is irrational.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

% of white men in your area who are sexual offenders and the % of black males who are imprisoned at some point in their life time, go!
Huh?
That has nothing to do with what I said.  I used that example by the OP's logic that's the thought process people have.  

I wasn't trying to take no shots at any particular race, calm down.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Huh?
That has nothing to do with what I said.  I used that example by the OP's logic that's the thought process people have.  

I wasn't trying to take no shots at any particular race, calm down.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I read his reply like "What the @!*% does that have to do with anything?" [/color]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom