We Got To Do Better.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

This was the og thread title.
scaled.php

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

^^^ Wanted to use Obama as the perfect example but some shock value dude was probably going to come in here and be like " %*%@ Obama "

Thats one man. Nothing changed. 
My point is, if some white people do some wild outlandish stuff, they are responsible for their actions.

If some brothers do the same thing, black people are held accountable. 

It will take heavy saturation of successful black men, among other things, to change that. 

Regis wrote:
While OP does seem wild ignorant, brothas do gotta admit that we take the actions of someone like George Zimmerman and then make broad statements about all white people being racist.

Both sides are guilty of the same ignorance.

But white people have institutionalized racism to the point where it is everywhere, with the mindset being passed down from generation to generation.

Nobody said ALL white people are racist. Many of them are though.

just like many black people are savages who are only brave when the numbers favor them.

see how silly I sound making sweeping generalizations?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by solegit08til

But white people have institutionalized racism to the point where it is everywhere, with the mindset being passed down from generation to generation.

Nobody said ALL white people are racist. Many of them are though.

just like many black people are savages who are only brave when the numbers favor them.

see how silly I sound making sweeping generalizations?

Fact, most, if not all groups, become more aggressive when the numbers favor them. It's not only black people.

The institutionalization of racism is not a generalization though, it's a fact, and is still thriving today.

In America, the racism that has been established is in favor of white people. That's also a fact. 

Therefore, if most white people weren't racist, we surely would have seen more changes in the portrayal of black people in the media.

Lol at this dude still making wild generalizations.
Just because you black don't make your racist attitude any more acceptable than a white person racism.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ Do you even know what racism means?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Read the Isis Papers by Dr. Welsing.[/color]

Damn I guess you can stop calling jd214 racist because he doesn't make laws and his people are victim of institutionalized racism

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dont try to save face now sweetheart 
lol @ we. You can choose to associate yourself with those people.

Assuming you're African American . . .

It's all smokey hat smilies and respect and proud feelings when it comes to something positive about our race being spread around, but no one wants to take credit and try to fix the negative . . .
Are you stupid? Why wouldn't we embrace the positive aspects? That applies to every race.
 Find a thread about anyone doing something positive and you'll see the replies are filled with
pimp.gif
from a variety of posters.
Why respect negativity? People like you are a problem in the world.
The only person that represents me...is me. Step your self respect up.

That video in OP's OP is disturbing ... IDK what I would do if I was surrounded like that, by myself 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Every race and group has their undesirable people... but damn, this video is bad. 

StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dont try to save face now sweetheart 
lol @ we. You can choose to associate yourself with those people.

It's all smokey hat smilies and respect and proud feelings when it comes to something positive about our race being spread around, but no one wants to take credit and try to fix the negative . . .
Are you stupid? Why wouldn't we embrace the positive aspects? That applies to every race.
 Find a thread about anyone doing something positive and you'll see the replies are filled with
pimp.gif

I didn't say respect it, but like someone in here said, people are black when they want to be. Take credit for the positive but not the negative aspects.

This video may be a generalization but Worldstar may reinforce the greater issue. Blacks stay wildin on there for no reason.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

This video may be a generalization but Worldstar may reinforce the greater issue. Blacks stay wildin on there for no reason.

THIS.

and im black
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif
I didn't say respect it, but like someone in here said, people are black when they want to be. Take credit for the positive but not the negative aspects.

That's human nature and every race does it. I'm always black. Period.
Positive or negative, my skin color will remain the same.
Yes, I applaud certain contributions but I'm certainly not taking credit for it. IDC if the person is black or not.
One again, step you self respect game up.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

so what? that is an isolated situation, and Zimmerman is the one who instigated the situation by stalking Trayvon.

also a isolated situation.
Don't want to waste my time talking about Trayvon and all the idiots and their knee-jerk reactions to it.

Idk what yall talkin about. This is HORRIBLE, and it does show a huge problem with young black people doing ridiculous @++! like this smh. this is shameful, and whether you want to admit it, stuff like this does affect the perceptions of others of us as blacks. Dude was really minding his own business smh.

The crazy part is I saw something like this happen in real life who was sitting at a bus stop when 2 dudes tried to rob him, what they DIDNT expect was dude to stand up and be 6'4 265lbs and square up to them, they left dude alone after that

That video was disgusting but 2 "White people" just went on a shooting spree and murdered 3 random "Black people" and injured 2 others....This happened in the same place where "whites" committed an act of war against "Black Americans" leveling the city with firebombs and brutally murdering hundreds in the 20's....

I have never heard "White people" say we've got to do better.

^^Oh well, thats not a standard I want to hold myself to

Regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion ect, life is PRECIOUS, and people treat each other like @#!!

Originally Posted by natelav129

I'm black and I will say this......we will never do better son

Pretty much.
It's going to take generations for black people to realize we are destroying ourselves each and everyday. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom