We Have A Scorpion Problem Vol Common In Arizona

657px-Bbasgen-scorpion-front.jpg

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The viable places for me to live in America keeps shrinking
real talk, i've been thinking heavily these past few months about moving to Arizona next year...but scorpions??? i don't know about that...
@proper english, how you liking it out there???

love it out here.. clean & quiet.. nightlife is
pimp.gif

oh.. vegas & san diego are only 3.5 hrs away. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The viable places for me to live in America keeps shrinking
real talk, i've been thinking heavily these past few months about moving to Arizona next year...but scorpions??? i don't know about that...

pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at SD only being 3.5 hours away

When I lived in Alabama (when I was born) my mom killed a scorpion that was a couple feet from me. Said she had to beat it with a shoe like 10 times

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Being an AZ native, I have lived with these my whole life. They are more annoying then dangerous and if your house is on a nest its gonna be really expensive to get rid of it. The sting is painful and it lasts a couple hours. I've been stung 6-7 times in my lifetime. Its only dangerous if your allergic to the venom, weigh less than 50 pounds (infants and young kids) or a senior citizen.

Now black widow spiders are common in the area too, and after living around them for 20 years, I still piss my pants when I see one.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i draw the ultimate line there. life gets pretty bad for you if you get bit by one of these. thread is appreciated, def will never live in AZ, new mexico, any of these places.

sick.gif
sick.gif
at living on nest.

man, its not like these things are crawling around everyone in the state in swarms. you see these about as often, or maybe less, than you would see a black widow living in socal i guess. i hate spiders and scorpions, but if it came down to spiders, i would be more scared of a brown recluse. and technically, there are scorpions in so cal too. 

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by proper english

pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at SD only being 3.5 hours away

you must drive super slow. 
eyes.gif

ive made it there in less than 4hrs. easy. 

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

man, its not like these things are crawling around everyone in the state in swarms. you see these about as often, or maybe less, than you would see a black widow living in socal i guess. i hate spiders and scorpions, but if it came down to spiders, i would be more scared of a brown recluse. and technically, there are scorpions in so cal too. 

Dude I'm assuming they are all over CA then, i'm on the Cali coast and we found one at my friend's house. As for the Brown Recluse, I damn near cried when I saw the bites they give.. @!*% aint right! 

Back
Top Bottom