We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

ill stick to my OG's.
mine are near deadstock only rocked twice. so i aint beat to go die for these.

Got some DS retro's, but I want these so I can rock these. This release will be EXACTLY like the legacy series XX3's last year, which means I'mgonna freeze my @** off standing in line to cop
smh.gif

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

This might be kinda hard to get. Why can't JB just make this a GR??!!
Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

amen!!! thats true though!! screw a GR!!!

eyes.gif

so you only like shoes that are "limited"?

I don't understand why this is news... It's been said for awhile that these will be a QS. Pics do exist... but the one person who I Know has them nolonger is on this site.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

This might be kinda hard to get. Why can't JB just make this a GR??!!
Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

amen!!! thats true though!! screw a GR!!!
That is quite possibly the dumbest comment I have ever seen on the board....And I have been here a long time.

if its a general release then everyone and their grandma will have them. i'd rather make em harder to get and they will be rarer, like the thunder/lightning pack, original nubuck 12's stuff like that. every man for himself, dog eat dog. everyone will find their own way
You dont sound like the same person who supposedly gave out your shoes to needy people.....

Dont be worried about the resell value, you sound like a reseller.

haha SUPPOSEDLY

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
@ JB.

They stay making kicks for dumb kids that are still in HS. "Exclusive" once you leave your HS campus, no one cares what shoes you wear.

I just want the Space Jams for me, to rock them, wear them like I did with my Retro+ pair.

This whole QS/"Exclusive" route is for the cats that like to take pictures and post on a message board about their DS kicks,
smh.gif

QS = Pass!

First the True Blue III's and now the Space Jam XI....
smh.gif

*+@! JB.....
laugh.gif

How are these quickstikes?

I been going around too all my Footlockers, Champs, Footaction, Mommy an Pappys stores.

THey all say they will have them... And most of these places don't get quickstrike releases so they probably don't have quickstike accounts!!!! Hopethis dudes right :

^^^^^^
"Nicekicks got all yall fooled. I know for a fact that these are not limited QS, unless by "limited QS" they really mean GR.

These will be released in roughly the same #'s at the 11/12 CDP.

I'm very close with a store owner in my city and he has already placed his order for hundreds (and I do mean HUNDREDS) of pairs, and he's not even amajor chain retailer. The price tag is correct though, $175."

im glad i got my 2000 pair in great shape still.

ill probably get a pair just to trade for other past releases i missed out on.

ill stress this though, you have about 4 and a half months to network and be cool with employees at shoe stores so you don't end up being that herb onrelease date with a sad look on your face because you waited in line for 9 hours to come up empty handed.

if you can, try and get cool with managers it makes things even easier.

its going to be the usual for me, call my boy up on thanksgiving wish him a happy thanksgiving, tell him about how he couldn't guard me when we playedfootball during our yearly thanksgiving football game that day, then tell him to hold my size 11 for me and ill go pick them up around 1 when the madness diesdown.

Nice Kicks got this one wrong.

For one thing, they're not QS's. And another thing, we've KNOWN about the release date for a long while now.

1. Space Jams are definitely hyped, but I still think it deserves the hype it gets. It a nice shoe.
2. If these are being released at FTL's or Finishlines then easy cop x2. Since the Charleston area has NO sneaker head following.
3. If these are QS then I'm SOL because south Carolina also has ZERO sneaker boutiques ( I know.. hard to believe )
4. $175 I must admit is pushing it but it still won't stop me from picking them up unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom