We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

why do they do this....whats the point of a quickstrike....everybody wants them so they will sell like crazy as a GR

anything more than this retail is not worth it...
becuz the retail price is already not worth it

I'm getting these regardless of the type of release. I already have a spot nearby, and I might be able to hook it up with the manager.

quickstrike huh?....might be a problem but i want these so we shall see as the date rolls around. def want a pair though.

Goddam it with all this limited b/s

All this means as a Euro JB head is that i can either forget about these or grab the vaseline

Unbelievable that JB dont think these will sell as a GR and want to rake in the extra coin?

Bunch of dongas

I'm not sleeping on floors or camping for nothing anymore...

If I get it I'll be happy, but if I don't it won't be the end of the world...

Why don't you guys start a petition like to have Jordan Brand make it a GR...

You guys have more power than you think, but you don't use your head or to your advantage...

The Nubucks and Raging Bull Packs were suposed to be a limited release. They still sitting on shelves. Don't expect things to be different.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

The Nubucks and Raging Bull Packs were suposed to be a limited release. They still sitting on shelves. Don't expect things to be different.
Nubucks were a GR.

Raging Bulls were a Limited GR.

I still doubt these will be as limited as people are making them out to be, though.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Nubucks were a GR.

Raging Bulls were a Limited GR.

I still doubt these will be as limited as people are making them out to be, though.
Thanks for the correction.
wink.gif

That's my thought also.

I hope these arent too limited, I really would like a pair and it would be a great X-Mas present. 175 seems so steep, but its worth it imo

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm not sleeping on floors or camping for nothing anymore...

If I get it I'll be happy, but if I don't it won't be the end of the world...

Why don't you guys start a petition like to have Jordan Brand make it a GR...

You guys have more power than you think, but you don't use your head or to your advantage...

LOL. Good luck with that.

I don't care what type of release they are...I'm def gettin a pair..I'm aiming for 2 pair. I missed the 1st release bcuz I was still young andbroke plus I wasn't into Jordan yet, I will not miss out on these. I think JB would be dumb to not make them a GR money wise but I do understand how somebuyers would like them to be a quickstrike release.

lol @ this sham

its limited .... but comes available in every size

its a QS but we have a release date

-___-

Glad I have a decent looking pair already. Sounds like these will be tough.

I thought we had heard earlier that it was a GR? Kids sizes and everything. Oh well.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

This might be kinda hard to get. Why can't JB just make this a GR??!!
Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

amen!!! thats true though!! screw a GR!!!
I hope your kidding, because I cant find the sacasm in that.

I hate GR cause everybody can get them and its not special anymore

make it a gr. i have a life, job, house n a family to raise. i dont have time to wait in line or run around the city trying to find out who still has my size

Back
Top Bottom