We need a Pre-Order System for Big Releases

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

If they were to do this system, the resellers would cease to exist.

Wishful thinking, but that's never going to happen. 

We don't need pre-order...just need that damn nikestore twitter to space out the release links...dropping all new released links together in 10 sec was killing it!!!

if they do that this weekend for the all stars, it will sure be damn mayhem on their crappy server.

i'm not sure how much spacing out releases would help. if they have 2 different shoes that everyone wants, the same number of people are just going to hit the servers twice in one night.. so server will still crash twice?

Even though that would be the best idea and I'm all for it don't get me wrong...but theres just simply too many people and these Jordans are limited. Sometimes I see it as part of it, getting your hands on a pair and being the lucky one is special. But the shoe game is dying imo by all of these hypebeasts and re-sellers.

Originally Posted by TooManyKicks2345

They do a pre order system in the UK, so why not here?? I agree the releases are getting way out of hand. It does get frustrating when you have the money and can't spend it on what you want for RETAIL, due to limited quantities or people buying multiples just to flip.

Surprised no one else mentioned this.. Still not sure it would really help here though. They've been doing multiple preorders for that fuel band and it sells out pretty fast all the time

All this crying....

Why don't some of you that are complaining do some work and figure out how to get them early so you don't have to complain all day.

No ones going to hand you $}*}. You have to go out and get it.

Back
Top Bottom