We Need To Talk About Shyne....

is that really Loon?!?!? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly would have never even remembered him if he wasn't brought up in this thread

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Shyne prob got an oral circumcision in prison that changed his life.

I feel like there is a line and you just violated it.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by 0cks

Ommmmm...
laugh.gif
weebay.gif

I forgot all about this guy Loon...

Wow. Loon too?

Can someone PLEASE find out about G. Dep and Black Rob?
Dep confessed to a murder from 1993. Said it's been eating away at him for that long, and now he's serving life in prison.
In Diddy's own words, he said "He did the right thing".

Black Rob had a mixtape and album late last year after being released from prison in 2010.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by StillIn729

he's signed to Cash Money; everyone finds religion once they get in trouble

it won't last if he tastes a little bit of fame again...let's be real
and you know it wont last how?

have you ever heard of a guy named Malcolm X?
laugh.gif
STOP

Son tried to compare Shyne to Malcolm X's standards.

Shyne will never taste fame again unless the mainstream goes through some sort of Jewish rap trend. Hip Hop changed where he missed out on his chance to be truly big. Not to mention his music is horrible now.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

you have one of the highest sodium contents on this board my dude
laugh.gif

y u always comin at somebody? from one nittany lion to another, lower ur hostility levels brethren, youll live longer

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Black Rob is with Duck Down.
Stayed the longest and got out through the skin of his teeth with honestly the least damage given what he did go through. Always was crazy how loyal he remained until the end but he too had some words for Puff and the label but hasn't really gone to exploit it like others or maybe ppl don't care anymore.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

dont forget about g-dep smh
You know G-Dep a Buddhist now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mase - Christianity
Loon - Islam
Shyne- Judaism

I heard Puff was still making money off of The LOX when they went to Ruff Ryders. Like he really had the paper so tight he was making money off them when RR was paying to press up the CD's, promote the album, paying for production and studio time, etc. Even at Interscope and the independent solo albums. I heard the same happened with Shyne when he went to Def Jam. They were all contractually obligated to make X amount of albums for Puff and if they left Bad Boy, he still gets paid until that number is met. I don't know how legitimate it is though.

I heard Puff was still making money off of The LOX when they went to Ruff Ryders. Like he really had the paper so tight he was making money off them when RR was paying to press up the CD's, promote the album, paying for production and studio time, etc. Even at Interscope and the independent solo albums. I heard the same happened with Shyne when he went to Def Jam. They were all contractually obligated to make X amount of albums for Puff and if they left Bad Boy, he still gets paid until that number is met. I don't know how legitimate it is though.
Do you remember that radio interview with all of them and Kiss said somethin about waking up in the morning with tears in his eyes ready to throw his refrigerator out the window that's how angry he was about their situation
roll.gif
Then Puff called in and claimed he was gonna give them their name back or somethin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

you have one of the highest sodium contents on this board my dude
laugh.gif

y u always comin at somebody? from one nittany lion to another, lower ur hostility levels brethren, youll live longer
who are you?  exactly who did I come at by stating my opinion? 

Originally Posted by 0cks

Do you remember that radio interview with all of them and Kiss said somethin about waking up in the morning with tears in his eyes ready to throw his refrigerator out the window that's how angry he was about their situation
roll.gif
Then Puff called in and claimed he was gonna give them their name back or somethin
nerd.gif
LOL. The LOX was on Hot 97 with Angie. Jada said refrigerators fall out of windows on people (referring to Puff) 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

ricky409 wrote:
0cks wrote:
Ommmmm...
laugh.gif

loon.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thought it was David Banner for min...

but someoen give me a waterd down version of what happened w/ puff and shyne...

do yall think Diddy is gonna have bread and properties lined up for shyne?

on some ol' gangsta #!#* *riley freeman voice*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If this were the case, he would of started by paying for a better lawyer like 12 years ago

And the watered down  story basically is diddy was in the club with jlo and shyne...someone threw some cash in diddy face...shyne lets off hitting a couple of innocent bystanders

diddy hires johnny cochran for himself and my cousin vinny for shyne...shyne gets 10 years and diddy gets nothing basically
original.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wonder if dudes actually had people look over the contracts so that they wouldn't get screwed over

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i wonder if dudes actually had people look over the contracts so that they wouldn't get screwed over

Badboy.jpg

Hopefully these people did. History tends to repeat itself.

From left to right: Red Cafe, Machine Gun Kelly, French Montana, Cassie (I don't know if she's technically on Bad Boy.)

she is part of Bad Boy and  i'm POSITIVE that Diddy did something to jip them, i mean they even look gullible in that pic

and how Diddy still gets new artist baffles me
30t6p3b.gif

To know Diddy's track record and still sign to Bad Boy 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....I have no remorse for what happens to your career

Back
Top Bottom