"We on a World Tour with Lebron and my man. . ."

I keep telling people Travis is going to be the next Birdman. Travis is on the EXACT same path Birdman was on. Both VERY late bloomers...had to go the JuniorCollege route. Will have to D-League/Europe it up for a second until some NBA team gives him a shot. He graduated HS at like 6'7 so he wasn't asdangerous as he is now.

Yeah Zeke lookin like he did back in them HS days. He got about 85% of his explosiveness back.

so what did he mess his knee up at florida state?

cause the last time i seen him was in my church league back in early high school... circa 2001-2003 then out of nowhere he was at the lebron joint throwin lobon top of lob on top of treys. the man's game hasn't changed in a decade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I keep telling people Travis is going to be the next Birdman. Travis is on the EXACT same path Birdman was on. Both VERY late bloomers...had to go the Junior College route. Will have to D-League/Europe it up for a second until some NBA team gives him a shot. He graduated HS at like 6'7 so he wasn't as dangerous as he is now.
No harm but if my main man Tim Washington couldn't make the L out of Bowie (NBDL was highest he went), Travis or no one else from that programgot a chance...

He is the best player I've spotted at Bowie since Tim though. No question...

Back
Top Bottom