"We on a World Tour with Lebron and my man. . ."

Originally Posted by DownWitOPP

Just came from the screening, it was at gallery place. The movie /documentary is pretty good.

Welcome to NT...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at your name

I went to the screening last night too! It's really better than I expected! I was mad that all the damn t-shirts that they had in the seats were small!Lebron is a clown, he was on joke time last night!

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Now I'm hearing the Nike vs. Goodman game is on Sunday. Expect KD to play
nerd.gif

Hate to sound like VAREDSOX, but is Barry Farms THAT bad? I know if I went up there I'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Now I'm hearing the Nike vs. Goodman game is on Sunday. Expect KD to play
nerd.gif

Hate to sound like VAREDSOX, but is Barry Farms THAT bad? I know if I went up there I'd stick out like a sore thumb.
As its popularity through word of mouth increased throughout the area...more and more different types of people started showing up. It's notuncommon to see a group of white guys fresh off of work come through in their business attire or plenty of other ethnic groups. Is it going to look like theUN? No...but you won't be alone. Especially with a headliner like Lebron James coming out. I'd expect there to be more "different" folks thanever out there. I don't think there's ever been any incidents in years at the Goodman League. Everyone treats it as sort of a "Sunday inChurch" where it's the one time/place that you're not on some dumb %%%% and you're just out to enjoy the festivities. Plus theres always heavypolice presence.

Kevin Durant and Javale McGee for sure. Jeff Green and Caron Butler possibly. I'm trying to ask around and find out who else.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Major...

Also I checked the Goodman League website and it said the game got delayed until Sunday. Can anyone confirm this?

Game is on Sunday. I just came from out there. Going back in a few. Everybody and their mama out there. Carmelo, KD, Jeff Green, etc. Lot of local collegeballers and HS dudes out there. White Chocolate, Baby Shaq and all those dudes. I watched the AAU game and bounced...bout to go back.

All,

just left the Stadium & found out where they are being sold. Shoot me a IM if interested. Not Major's or Common

also the shoe is the same one from Chi, just a different pix. I am guessing that Akron will have th eones that are now on Nikebasketball

yeah that event was SICK... and LMAO @ TCB and Back playin for 15 minutes each

a whole rack of free !+#*, it was an AMAZING day for DC.

and my man's at the game now, we're definitely gonna be there on Sunday... DEFINITELY

Free everything.

free tee shirts. Basketballs. Scratch records. Vitamin water. Haircuts. Hot dogs. Chicken tenders. Mini hamburgers. Chips. Cookies. Giveaways. Etc.

I really wish this program went down on a saturday, or friday night!

See yall sunday.

the barbershop had me DYING lmao

joint was too funny, and there's a free gogo sunday night wit my brovas I&I band, faze 2 and somebody else... Shameless plug and its on the southernave at the onyx. my crew is goin there smack after the game

laugh.gif
Lebron wasn't there. KD wasn't there. Nobody was there. It wasbasically a typical goodman night. Some bum $!% NY %%%*!% came down and played the Goodman All Stars.

Lil Josh Selby is a got damn animal too...

so bron didn't show sunday? he was at delonte west house party saturday night tho lol interesting....i wanted to go to that screening too but couldn'tget any tickets...

yeah nobody was there but DC KILLED! who was that tall bamma bangin EVERYTHING and on EVERYBODY???

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

yeah nobody was there but DC KILLED! who was that tall bamma bangin EVERYTHING and on EVERYBODY???

My man Travis
pimp.gif

Plays at Bowie St. Legit 6'11...blocks EVERYTHING.

i was tellin my dudes son HAD to be at least 7... i mean EVERYTHING was the big show, duh nuh nuh, duh nuh nuh lmao

but my man isiah KILLED last night too. apparently he goin to isreal this year
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom