We run streets like drunks run street-lights...

We colliding with life as we speak..
pimp.gif

<>

i never change im too stuck in my ways...

classic... rilla u ever get in touch wit floss?

out hustlin same clothes for days,

this dude is a modern day prophet took the ki and unlocked it

" We can get paper longer than PIPPEN'S arms"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cot damn never change is a cold...cold song....I gotta put it on rite now.

We knee deep in coke, we keep deep in ice
We flood streets with dope, we keep weed to smoke
pimp.gif
. . .

I'm STILL F'ing with crime, cause crime pay$ . . .
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lost 92 bricks, Had to fall back...Knocked a N' off his feet, But I crawled back...Had A-1 credit, Got more crack...From the 1st to the 5th, Gave it ALL back.
I never got the second part of this line can someone care to elaborate. I know jay is saying he lost mad coke set him back re upped slowly etc.But what does the A1 credit etc mean

Originally Posted by turbo DEFENSE

Lost 92 bricks, Had to fall back...Knocked a N' off his feet, But I crawled back...Had A-1 credit, Got more crack...From the 1st to the 5th, Gave it ALL back.
I never got the second part of this line can someone care to elaborate. I know jay is saying he lost mad coke set him back re upped slowly etc. But what does the A1 credit etc mean

His money would always be straight with the dudes he was getting coke from on consignment, therefore his connect saw it as nothing and set him up with moresupply to make up for what he lost.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by turbo DEFENSE

I never got the second part of this line can someone care to elaborate. I know jay is saying he lost mad coke set him back re upped slowly etc. But what does the A1 credit etc mean

His money would always be straight with the dudes he was getting coke from on consignment, therefore his connect saw it as nothing and set him up with more supply to make up for what he lost.

Exactly.

I had to explain this to one of my dudes a while ago. Dude was like 'Man, this _ Jay lying. If he woulda lost all those bricks, _'s would have hadhim MURKED'.

I was like 'What sense does that make. That's %*#$#%# up everybody money. Plus, dead men can't pay debts back. If Jay was moving weight like hesaid he was, then he was good w/ his supplier and the supplier would have known that Jay would've been able to make that money back and they would breakeven. There is no sense in killing a dude who was given 92 bricks. That means he been getting it in HEAVY for a whileand he's good at what he's doing..."

"Where your balls at ! Gotta pause that ! WHOAA ."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
love that part ... hot song ; this set Kanye off .

We Can Get Paper Longer Than Pippens Arms <>
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i always wondered about the 92 Bricks line. dude musta been NICE to not get left

Back
Top Bottom