We should get rid of money

Very interesting concept.

I wonder if the barter system could work in 2020. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

There would still be law enforcement.

The problem is trying to find something to incentive people to still keep some kind of structure. The idea of there not being any money doesn't necessarily lead to mass chaos.

Anywhoooo... If anyone has researched this or knows of any articles that have documented anything of this nature I would love to read them. Could drop them here or DM if need be. This is definitely something worth looking into a little.

There would still be law enforcement.

The problem is trying to find something to incentive people to still keep some kind of structure. The idea of there not being any money doesn't necessarily lead to mass chaos.

Anywhoooo... If anyone has researched this or knows of any articles that have documented anything of this nature I would love to read them. Could drop them here or DM if need be. This is definitely something worth looking into a little.
There is enough technology and knowledge now that for there to be hungry people is a disservice to humanity as a whole. Farmers right now are destroying milk and food because there’s no buyers but people still starve.

The substitute would likely work the same way.

The have and have not nature won't change much whether there is money or widgets.

There is enough technology and knowledge now that for there to be hungry people is a disservice to humanity as a whole. Farmers right now are destroying milk and food because there’s no buyers but people still starve.

Ok, I don't understand what that has to do with anything. Nobody is even going to try and refute that.

This is a very hypothetical question, there has been no serious rumblings of anyone trying to get rid of money.
Clearly this is meant for us to live in fantasy land for a second and talk about the exploration of no money world. I'm living in fantasy land in this thread. There are no definitive answers in fantasy land.

The substitute would likely work the same way.

The have and have not nature won't change much whether there is money or widgets.

Very true. This is the biggest hurdle.

Human nature is always trying to get ahead... and ahead of what? Literally all going to pass one day.
Instinct is instinct.

I thought it was because of the supply chain, referring to the problem of transporting farmer goods during this pandemic. Not enough people to take the products where they need to be.

Very true. This is the biggest hurdle.

Human nature is always trying to get ahead... and ahead of what? Literally all going to pass one day.
Instinct is instinct.
I almost feel like something that threatens all of us immediately would be the only thing to unite us.

then a global pandemic happened and proved me wrong.

at our core do you think it’s in our nature to one up each other or isthat a byproduct of current society?

I thought it was because of the supply chain, referring to the problem of transporting farmer goods during this pandemic. Not enough people to take the products where they need to be.
All the restaurants closed. Destroy the milk and cheese. Yes there is no supply chain to get them to specific areas for assistance but they could feed the local homeless and families for free.

I think it is at our core.

Even tribal days there was always some competition amongst one another.

Hell even evolution if you believe in that, we evolved because of some sort of need at that time, leaving other chimps behind to not evolve. We're alway trying to build and move forward to something.

giphy.gif

I don't think it matters what the system is. You replace money with whatever else, those who are rich are already in a beneficial position that'll always keep them on top regardless of what the new currency might be. I do agree with you on how it keeps people oppressed though.

No point fam. We need a clear distinction between liberals and conservative, soy bois, clown dudes and broke bois. Without money how will we know if someone is a soy boi, or broke boi? IMPOSSIBLE

You're always gonna be paying for everything in some way. One day there wont be physical money, it'll all be "credits" on your phone or implanted chip.

Back
Top Bottom