We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

Now I'm afraid to use and wash my jerseys
laugh.gif
I saw it coming, theprint of "Pilipinas" in front is better than the one at the back. Low quality heat press that's why it's only minutes to make itdone
eyes.gif

you don't wash a brand new jersey, obviously the printing job will peel off same as putting a glue to a shoes.. thats why you let these things hang theunder the sun for a day or two so the printing will dry firmly.. Botak used to do this before when they steamed those jerseys under a moderate heat for a daybefore releasing it.. i still have mine from way back all though the garment faded a lil bit but print is still perfect..

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

redmjay wrote:

got my white and blue one. had it printed as well. and after the first wash (very light hand washing) the printed "Pilipinas" at the back was only "Pili na".

Whaaaaat?
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

man that sucks! hope you can get an exchange for the jersey or something.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

you don't wash a brand new jersey, obviously the printing job will peel off same as putting a glue to a shoes.. thats why you let these things hang the under the sun for a day or two so the printing will dry firmly.. Botak used to do this before when they steamed those jerseys under a moderate heat for a day before releasing it.. i still have mine from way back all though the garment faded a lil bit but print is still perfect..

Yepyep..I only wash them after using...

is there any other branch who still print the jerseys? moa doesn't have it anymore, they said bhs has but i think its far from my place hahaha..

Originally Posted by mstephen27

is there any other branch who still print the jerseys? moa doesn't have it anymore, they said bhs has but i think its far from my place hahaha..

I think MOA, BHS and Trinoma are the only branches who have the printing services. Opt for BHS since Trinoma is in Q.C.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

redmjay wrote:

got my white and blue one. had it printed as well. and after the first wash (very light hand washing) the printed "Pilipinas" at the back was only "Pili na".

Whaaaaat?
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't used my jersey or shorts yet. But so aside from the print job on the back...does the "Pilipinas" on the front that thejerseys come with as well as the flag stay on after continued washing?

The ones that easily come off are the ones printed here. So that will be the Pilipinas and numbers (back and front). After getting your jersey put a news paperon top and iron it.
If you want to do it after the 1s wash then do so. Just don't directly iron the prints and make sure that the prints (local) are not scrubbed when washing.
After 1 wearing and 1 washing I suddenly saw the "P" on the closet floor. And the "I" was coming off as well. I haven't had the chanceto bring it to BHS, but I will ask them to re-press it.

amf..hmmm d ko na ata halos kilala mga player..pre anjan pa ba si allan caidic at vergel menesis o kaya si duremdes?

Keep Believing!!!

Team Pilipinas off to Jones Cup thento Fiba-Asia 2009 in Tianjin on August!!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

38941593.jpg

rpimage132.jpg

rpimage322.jpg

m30z.jpg
m34d.jpg

m49.jpg

m27h.jpg

wow thanks for the pics,looks like Team Pinas slam dunk their way to the championship.
pimp.gif

sorry kung medyo ot: are those team pilipinas jerseys still available?

I'm a little disappointed because our team pilipinas basketball team didn't get any coverage from solar/cs9..

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

for me okay lang, im not a fan of watching lopsided games

O, so you didn't watch the Olympics? when team USA dominates the tourney before being complacent in the Semis and Gold medal game..
grin.gif

Lopsided or not, It's still great to see our team winning, even if there's no contest..
laugh.gif

Congrats to Team Pilipinas! next up, JOnes. and the FIBA-Asia! wohoo.. holla!

Back
Top Bottom