We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

^
eek.gif

just saw a piece tfc did on him.he needs to work on rounding out his skills man.he tends to float around too much.he has the agility and athletic ability toplay the 3 on offense but he gets dusted on D.i'm not too high on him getting drafted too,he's set his sightsreal high pero baka pba din ang bagsak.

in the mean time let's all hope he plays his %*% off for the national team

japeth umuwi kana dto
happy.gif
i think he will do good here, pba, nationalteam but def not yet nba material.

Japeth Aguilar is already in the final line-up for 2009 FIBA-Asia Men's Championships in China, and watch out for a lil surprise soon from the PoweradeTeam Pilipinas

Originally Posted by icebox15

Japeth Aguilar is already in the final line-up for 2009 FIBA-Asia Men's Championships in China, and watch out for a lil surprise soon from the Powerade Team Pilipinas
Mark Caguioa?
eek.gif

ooops,my mistake

unless that surprise is a 7 foot shot blocking,post up and rebounding monster does it really matter?

Well, well, Japeth certainly has improved in many ways since his Ateneo days, hehe.

I'm torn between wanting him to play in the PBA/Powerade team and wanting him to play for Smart Gilas...

Actually the surprise is not a player, its more of an apparel, no signs of Mark Caguioa though, Kelly Williams isn't in the final line-up also, I hopeGuiao considers to get a legit point guard like Alapag, since they don't have a healthy PG right now, as we know Helterbrand and Reyes had an injury as oflate.

what happened to williams again?last thing i read was that he has a rare blood condition?

swerte talaga ng pinas tsk-tsk

i wish they'd just provide fake docs for sonny alvarado.he can prolly still ball

laugh.gif
Alvarado...add Rob Parker

Jonas Villanueva could be a great addition...he has shown that he can control a star-studded line-up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by icebox15

Japeth Aguilar is already in the final line-up for 2009 FIBA-Asia Men's Championships in China, and watch out for a lil surprise soon from the Powerade Team Pilipinas
Mark Caguioa?
eek.gif

imo mark caguioa does not fit the international game. he's more suited to play the professional game. more of a one on one kind of guy. anyone remember theolympic qualifier, he had a hard time scoring and wasn't consistent in hitting his shots.

Jim alapag would've been a good addition to this team. He plays with a lot of passion and was effective during the tolympic qualifier.

Originally Posted by soul228

laugh.gif
Alvarado...add Rob Parker

Jonas Villanueva could be a great addition...he has shown that he can control a star-studded line-up
wink.gif
and also Alvarado Segova and Davonn Harp
laugh.gif

I hope Jwash or Don don will be considered in the national team..

can't spill the surprise yet, base on the info I got yesterday is that they'll reveal it if they qualify on the top 3 spot in their group in FIBA Asia,not really sure yet, but they might reveal it after the photoshoot.

Regarding the PG's maybe they can choose either Alapag, Cortez or Tenorio, I guess they really need a legit PG

Back
Top Bottom