We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

The Taiwanes' jersey looks like the PI team...awwww.....
frown.gif

^ Magkaiba naman ung Color Positions
laugh.gif

But The Philippines, Korea, Chinese Taipei has common Jerseys. Thats why I Prefer the 2007 Jersey, or the Red 2009 one

Originally Posted by lbj19

miller time.......where's the doubters now hehe jk. good win by rp. but im a bit cautious about this since more than half RP's score came from only two guys. i'd be more impressed with a balance attack. the long hair taiwanese came from nowhere to play well. based on his avg and what the commentators were saying, tinago sya ng chi taipei. solid big man on both off and def imo. RP should also develop one in the future.

magaling talaga yun same with number 13..idk dun sa no. 12 star player kasi yun muntik na makaaway ni Tubid dati. parang nawala yun laro.or maganda lang angdepensa ng Team Pilipinas.
pimp.gif

^i saw that long hair dude several times before, ung SBL pa, taiwan's professional league and some other international comp.. he is indeed good,

man i was surprised at his point average before the game against us, imo he is like luis scola ng argentina, very deceiving mga galaw niya. but in

the end naging one man team yung taiwan, all pinas have to do is clamped him down on defense.

That long-haired Chinese Taipei guy played FUNDAMENTAL BASKETBALL and he made a lot of our professional players look like amateurs.

Watching the Philippines style of basketball though, it would still be tough to get passed Korea, Iran or China. Too much time spent with the ball in aplayer's hand. We should be moving the ball better so we can get better open shots.

Para pa ring NBA yung style of play ng Pinas, problema is we are not as athletic, tall and talented. It's still a long shot for the Philippines to be inthe radar screen of international basketball

Damn, missed the game. I thought it was still in the evening like last week. Oh well, better I missed the game and we won rather than I got to see us lose likeagainst Korea. Glad to hear Miller and Yap got their game on. We're definitely going to need their production especially Yap's outside shot if we wantto win. I just hope we dont fall in love with the 3 too much next game. And Im still not holding my breathe on Raymundo hehe.

What time is the game tomorrow? I can't seem to get a fix on the sched. Sri Lanka was in the morning then Korea was at night.

^^ I think the game tomorrow is at 9am. It's against Iran right?? Now that's a tough assignment. Iran demolished Japan by 20 points I think

Great win by RP team sana magcontinue ang hot shooting ng players so we can have a legit chance at Iran.. We can't rely on pounding the ball inside cozthey're too big for us...

I hope we destroy those Iranians tomorrow, so they can all eat what they said to our team..

^^Sabi nila bakit daw mas maraming stock ng Old Spice dito. They think we're hoarding it.
haha.just joking.
laugh.gif

tom's game would be an uphill climb for the rp team, both literally and figuratively

Originally Posted by glitch008

^^Sabi nila bakit daw mas maraming stock ng Old Spice dito. They think we're hoarding it.
haha.just joking.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hirap talaga pag kalaban mabaho, naghahabol ng hininga palagi

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^backstory dude.. ano sabi nila?

galit sila asatin si rajko?
laugh.gif

yup, and they said that our team are not a threat and not a problem for them.
mad.gif

I hope our team will pounce them and beat them real bad that they'll quit basketball.. jk

Beware Hamed! if you can punk a jordan player then better watch out for ASI!

^
pwahahah

pikon yan si hamed eh..

sirain nila laro nun..

but the other player.. ung forward.. malakas un..

James Yap just showed Tien Lei who's boss and that the MVP and Nike Invitational Title were no fluke.
smokin.gif

If I remember correctly, Taiwan and RP faced-off for the 1999-2000 U-18 Nike Invitational where the Philippines won over Taiwan and James Yap won the MVP whileTien Lei was the star of Chinese Taipei.

Back
Top Bottom