"WE STOMPED YOU OUT!" Michael Strahan Appreciation Post!

15 years of hard work.

Thank you Michael.
pimp.gif

ONE MORE YEAR!

"We would like to extend this to every other team in the NFL and particularly for the last team we defeated the New England Patriots... because, you knowwhat we did to you? We (jumps as high as he can) STOMPED YOU OUT! WE STOMPED YOU OUT!"

YEAHHHHH I know dude is so happy man. For real though, him and Amani are gonna hang it up.

Appreciated. He's done it all now and has really nothing else to play for. Going out on top ftw!

Originally Posted by Outlaw83

Appreciated. He's done it all now and has really nothing else to play for. Going out on top ftw!
{Kim Etheredge} Michael has $15.3 Million reasons to play for {Kim Etheredge}

Not did she expose him as a homosexual, his wife took him to the cleaners.

Also, ShannonsCrooks =
50835ed54d2aaeea48db622c591e69d4b713973.pjpg

Edit:
^
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for the video.

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:

"We would like to extend this to every other team in the NFL and particularly for the last team we defeated the New England Patriots... because, you know what we did to you? We (jumps as high as he can) STOMPED YOU OUT! WE STOMPED YOU OUT!"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I dont like the Giants but I've always likedStrahan....dude always seems to be having fun out there.

"I'm glad to see everyone wearing red, white and blue, 'cause if you were in New England, you'd be wearing all black at the funeral."

Strahan is that dude.
pimp.gif

%#$ is Whoopi is doing up on the podium with the players? Mayor Bloomberg represents the city, but Whoopi?
No Penny Marshall? Oh wait, she is the ol-groupie for NBA teams.

Back
Top Bottom