"WE STOMPED YOU OUT!" Michael Strahan Appreciation Post!

bf94a919b386a28d49b95a82f64de8cd-getty-79476065nl001_new_york_gian.jpg

pimp.gif

"BIYAHHHHH"

[h1][/h1]
[h1]04.01.06[/h1] [h2]Art Film Thespian, Strahan In Worked Spat[/h2]
Posted in Gridiron, The World Of Entertainment at 6:57 pm by GC

arnolda0401.jpg

(Tom and Mike Strahan pose with a young man who will no doubt be profiled in a future Sports Illustrated feature on the blogging explosion)

Though most of you are probably certain that Tom Arnold is an annoying tub of goo who paralayed banging Roseanne into a suprisingly long c-list career, his acting c.v. is not without moments of redemption. He wasn't half bad as a con who wanted to *%%% Eddie Furlong in Steve Buscemi's "Animal Factory" and showed surprising competency as a middle aged dude %@+**%# Maggie Gyllenhaal in "Happy Endings". It seems, however, that Arnold has reserved his finest performance to date for the small screen. Bring on "The Stupids II"! From the Bergen Record's unfortunately named Vinny DiTrani.

The sight of Michael Strahan lying on the floor in pain at the end of Friday night's "Best Damn Sports Show Period" probably would have sent Giants coach Tom Coughlin into a panic - if he didn't already know it was a pre-April Fools' Day joke.

Coughlin and general manager Ernie Accorsi were warned earlier in the week that Strahan and Tom Arnold would get into a "scrap" at the end of the show over some of the things Arnold said about Strahan in his alleged new book.

The book, the quotes, the fight, the injury, were bogus.

Arnold went so far to say he had a quote from running back Tiki Barber that Strahan "wasn't really hurt" at the end of the 2004 season. Strahan and Barber, of course, had their true differences a few years ago.

Rob Dibble and Rodney Peete stepped in to break up the "fracas," after which Strahan was seen writhing on the floor with what appeared to be an arm injury.

The Giants, however, were not joking Friday when they increased their ticket prices by $5 for the 2006 season.

^ thanks I was just about to ask what happened in that video of them fighting...Tom would be crazy to try and mess withhim.
Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

"I'm glad to see everyone wearing red, white and blue, 'cause if you were in New England, you'd be wearing all black at the funeral."

Strahan is that dude.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
His swag is off the charts right now.
pimp.gif

^

True story.

"I'm glad to see everyone wearing red, white and blue, 'cause if you were in New England, you'd be wearing all black at the funeral."
glasses.gif
+
roll.gif

Big Mike is appreciated. While i'd love to see him return for ONE MORE YEAR, his spot on the D-Line is in good hands...Justin Tuck
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Stomped out...

Take it for what it's worth, but he also told the NY Post that the Cowboys were the best team they played all year.

That was great. Finally starting to set in that the Jints won it all. Greatest feeling of my life...

IMO, Strahan should go out now. He just won the super bowl, he would be going out as a champion. Get in the booth, and do your thing Stray.
pimp.gif

Strahan FINALLY winning a ring - Appreciated.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

was wondering who was in the dreads, thinking RW McQuarters but its whoopi
roll.gif

old man in the back row with the hat turned back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

was wondering who was in the dreads, thinking RW McQuarters but its whoopi
roll.gif

old man in the back row with the hat turned back
pimp.gif

haha the trainer haha. That parade today was crazy had so much fun

tip my hat off to the G Men...

but for Strahan to act like that...thats just childish...

Strahan has always been a jerk

You are mad. You're still upset, aren't you?

It's okay...

WE STOMPED YOU OUT!

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

IMO, Strahan should go out now. He just won the super bowl, he would be going out as a champion. Get in the booth, and do your thing Stray.
pimp.gif

You just dont want Dallas seeing him no more.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^not a big Giants fan, but its nice to see Strahan win a superbowl.

come on...strahan has been one of the biggest loud mouths in the game...

i mean hes not a bad guy...but its unnecessary for him to talk crap...

okay, so ur a champion....act like one for gods sake...

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

pimp.gif

You just dont want Dallas seeing him no more.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Oh man, even just as an NFL fan in general, I always secretly wanted Stray to get his ring. He has worked so hard his whole career. He deserved all ofthis.

But yes, he would make the OLine and Tony's life easier
laugh.gif

everybody knows strahan has a big mouth, however everybody who knows that also knows that strahan isn't saying those things with malice or to be offensive.

Back
Top Bottom