"We Will Not Meet For Class Today"

ohdannyboy

Banned
Just got the email. 
images

since we know you're not doing homework...
Spoiler [+]
you're welcome

Loved getting the email, used to hate going to my last class after a break or first class and having to read it on the door.

meh
online classes 
pimp.gif

enter discussion board fresh out the bed, wang out & crust in my eyes
pimp.gif

last time I got one of those emails it was already too late
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

since we know you're not doing homework...
Spoiler [+]
you're welcome
50-cent-jay-z-e1305123481674.jpg

Name tho?
nerd.gif

Johnnyredstorm, your right. Not finding out until you get to the class room is the absolute WORST!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Loved getting the email, used to hate going to my last class after a break or first class and having to read it on the door.

2x last week and this last monday
I was like 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Used to love getting those types of emails when I was in school. Especially for my 8 or 9am classes.

very much appreciated..except when u commute to school and find the note on the door, then its bitter sweet

It's appreciated, if you get the email before you drive to school and that's your only class for the day.

Always a good feeling until the day that class was cancelled was the review for the exam the next class and wasn't post poned
Feels batman

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh
online classes 
pimp.gif

enter discussion board fresh out the bed, wang out & crust in my eyes
pimp.gif

last time I got one of those emails it was already too late
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
That's the way to get it done.

I used to have professors who posted it on the door or waited 30 mins before class to email everyone 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

very much appreciated..except when u commute to school and find the note on the door, then its bitter sweet
I hated that. 1 hr commute down the drain. felt like such a waste. that's why I would take morning classes and if I get there and its cancelled, i'd hit the gym and play ball.   

I've had two of those emails this semester, both from the same teacher.
It's kind of bittersweet because I normally have a 3 hour gap between classes but on those two days I had to kill 4 hours.

One of the best feelings. Unless you commute hella far, and checked your email on campus.

i skip all my math lectures anyway. dude talking about things that happened last week on the syllabus. certified goon with a phd.

but hell yeah anyway
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom