wearing bookbags outside of school

does anyone wear backpacks when theyre not in school? I mean I understand if its after school but I see people justwearing them when they havent been at school or nothing. Yall see this around where you live or do you do it?

Also, I really hate all them people with Spiderman and Dora the Explorer backpacks. I mean come on! Were in high school, what the hell are they doin?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

does anyone wear backpacks when theyre not in school? I mean I understand if its after school but I see people just wearing them when they havent been at school or nothing. Yall see this around where you live or do you do it?

Also, I really hate all them people with Spiderman and Dora the Explorer backpacks. I mean come on! Were in high school, what the hell are they doin?
lol. You'll see it in college too..

the only time I use my backpack outside of school is to carry books with me when I go to the library and to carry stuff with me when I go to the gym

I know people in college who are still sporting them damn Dora bookbags.
smh.gif
Damn shame.

oh you meant bookbags?

the title says bookbacks.

i see a lot of people wearing those spiderman and see-through bags.
smh.gif

i do when i want to carry something and ive seen dudes with spiderman and a dora the explorer bag here in college

Wow, the fact that you have the time to care about people using backpacks and other modes of luggage is kind of sad.

Yea I see this all the time, bob the builder back pack on at the movies on a Saturday night
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It started in The Bay too thank God I was outta school before it started

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

does anyone wear backpacks when theyre not in school? I mean I understand if its after school but I see people just wearing them when they havent been at school or nothing. Yall see this around where you live or do you do it?

lol. You'll see it in college too..
Yep you will see this in college lol. I don't mind I think it's good..it shows you don't wanna grow up so fast. Enjoy being young!
and as for the question...yeah I see people doing this...I think it's kinda dumb because I know in most cases they're empty.
indifferent.gif

If you have facial hair, your bookbag should not have a cartoon character on it. Everyone else can pass.

I wear mine all the time. I actually carry stuff in it though, I don't see why people carry them around empty.

I use my backpack as my daughers' diaper/bottle bag now. Or use a different one when I go to the gym or mountain bike.

If you have facial hair, your bookbag should not have a cartoon character on it. Everyone else can pass.

I wear mine all the time. I actually carry stuff in it though, I don't see why people carry them around empty.

what do you have to carry around all the time?

i carry my hotshot everywhere even on weekends

idk why.. but like i dont like carrying extra things like maybe a sweater or an umbrella in my hand so i put them in my bookbag

"bookbacks"

Nah I never ++%!%@ with wearing a backpack outside of school. Not my steelo.

I work an office job and rock a backpack to work. It carries my laptop and any other papers etc that I bring home everyday. I have 2-3 messenger bags but mycompany recently gave us a gift, choice between a messenger or backpack (with our logos on it and all that), I went with the backpack cause i didn't needanother messenger and have been using it instead because its more comfortable and it gets tiring carrying around all that crap and walking the amount I do.Don't care that I look less professional gets me to and from work everyday, only people I see are randoms on the train or walking, if I ever go to ameeting I'd use a nice leather bag.

I hate when dudes wear book bags at the mall. That makes me want to give them a piece of my knuckle sandwich.

Only time I carry one is if I have 'work' on me.

my back pack outside of school for the gym or for my comp when i go to starbucks or somewhere to do hw and what not... the dora kids are weird in college....didnt you leave that life behind? get grown son

Back
Top Bottom