Wearing jeans after buying them: Wash first or no?

I wash them after a handful of wears, or they get too stretched out... Or something gets on them.. Other than that, I stay away from washing.... and usually don't dry them.

EDIT: I think you're going a little over board with the worry of germs... I bet you don't have a problem opening and shutting the fitting room door.. More germs on hands than sweaty balls.

yeah i usually dont wash my jeans. actually i dont. 
soaks are occasional. sounds grimey but whatever.

current pair i copped maybe october? 

still no wash, lookin 
pimp.gif

bball shorts + jeans = no wash, until they be gettin too grimey or get a spill on em, then woolite dark+ air dry

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I've gotta say, not washing your clothes is nasty.  NT or not,
smh.gif
.  Next people are gonna say they don't shower and use deoderant.
it was a thread about that earlier in January

If yall arent washing ya jeans, yall probably dont wash your hands or even flush the toilet also right?

^always wash my hands, always flush.
jeans just dont look the same after theyve been washed. but i mean once its gross i just move on to the next pair.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

This is NT.
We don't wash our jeans for a year

this.
Im actually on the market for some new denim. maybe black, not sure yet.
i barely wash my jeans though..

I rock mine until they feel nasty, smell, stained witch ever comes first. I rock mainly True Religions. I wash inside out with premium liquid tide. Air dry and a hint of dryer.

Originally Posted by freshhh

^always wash my hands, always flush.
jeans just dont look the same after theyve been washed. but i mean once its gross i just move on to the next pair.

This. I usually buy a darker denim usually a unwashed selvedge looks better with the stacks and colour holds better.
I always just buy a new pair though, I've got about 10 pairs in my closet.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GucciMane

I been wearing my APC NS for about 8 month. Only washed it once
pimp.gif

Nice dude!!! I'm wearing my ABC MS's for 4 years, never washed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope ya'll never go to a party or club that has a black light

I don't wash them the first time. The new jeans smell is up there with the new car smell, Foamposites, new Air Jordans, and fresh vagina.

This is NT.

We don't wash our jeans for a year
True Story.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
i never wash my jeans after i first buy them. Maybe after 3 to 4 wears but that also depends if i see stains or not
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom