Wearing womans shoes Vol. feminine???????

edword

Banned
Reaction score
Does Anyone hear buy womens shoes , i really like these : / , is this considered feminine in any way??? would you even notice i was rockin womens kicks?
am0912.jpg

running shoes i dont know about. they might be too narrow. i know a lot of people buy womens jordans tho.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What's so feminine about those shoes?

Just don't wear high heels or flats.

This. I thought my man was asking us for cross dressing tips. He had the wrong forum for that.

i really like these <<<<< if you like them them then why ask get em long as you like em eff what anyone else has to say

I have 3 pairs of the Women's White V lows.
pimp.gif

Picked them all up at a outlet a while back and not a shamed of a single pair of them.

I have grey/pink 5s I kopped for $20 and plan on getting those AM09s.

Good to go.

Nothin wit a heel or flats homie....and like cuz said, most runners are too narrow.
Like others posted, I gotta few pair of womens j's (those 7s posted up there) and a few pair of af 1s

most womens jordans, am's, and af1's dont even look like womens shoes, but running shoes on the other hand, i dont know about that

Originally Posted by EdWord

Does Anyone hear buy womens shoes , i really like these : / , is this considered feminine in any way??? would you even notice i was rockin womens kicks?
am0912.jpg
i came in here to post that i have those

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif
at anyone who can fit female sneakers

laugh.gif
word

But yea I thought you were on some !*%+, talking about high heels and flats. Boy am I relieved

Back
Top Bottom