Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Countdown pack 6s/17s - Finishline has some sizes up as of 10:43 ET ... I just picked up a pair

They still had 7.5, 9, 10, 12, 13

yea 7.5,9 and 13 left..last time they restocked,it was the same sies..i ordered my 9 and a week later they cancelled my order...i am not trying again..o yeajust copped 2 pairs of the 9s from the chi outlet..good lookin out nikemansince82

Just picked up a pair of IXs in 11.5. $100... not to bad. The lady who answered the phone was kind of snappy like she had been doing that all day, however theguy who took the order was very nice as well as explained the situation. (Apparently they only have 3 phones for that Nike Factory and the phones have beenringing off the hook for the first time in ages since 4pm Yesterday.)

I think i will pass on pickin up a pair of the IX's..i have the 2002 retros i just want the XIV's to hit the outlets..

pass on the IXs? yea u have the 2002 retros, but CDP 9s > CDP 14s easy...get atleast 1 pair of 9s now...im waitin for the 14s to hit outlets too..alreadygot shadow 10s (2 pair) and i just ordered my 9s (2 pair)

^^yeah i know but funds are kinda tapped right now..and i'm fine with my '02 retros..bring on the 14's!

Good looks on my boy will for callin me.

Got only one pair of jordan 9's in a size 9.

Anyone know why there going for $100.00 when the 10/13's where $50.00 at the outlet's and these are $100.00 ?

yea dmxgod i feel you..funds are low for me too,ive been coppin way too much latel y and the CDP is this saturday,i might have to hold off on that for now..andyes bring on the XIVs in outlets already lol

160jordansdeep whats good...yea i gave Will the call this morning early early lol i gave him the call and he gave you a call..thats what NT is all about...goodpick ups everyone

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Good looks on my boy will for callin me.

Got only one pair of jordan 9's in a size 9.

Anyone know why there going for $100.00 when the 10/13's where $50.00 at the outlet's and these are $100.00 ?

where were the 13's???

Do they outlets use FEDEX or UPS?

Reason for the ? Is I just got called by UPS saying they attemted to deliver a package & no one was there to sign for it....which is a big jizz load cuzI'm here.

Anyway they told me FEDEX so I wonder why is UPS calling?

WOW, I called yesterday for a 11.5 and the dude told me they don't have it.
And then some dude ordered a 11.5 on NT TODAY?

%*@% that %%@!

^it's cuz they were wiped out from last night homey, when most of their shipment went.
You guys must understand, those people are human beings aswell. They get tired and cranky and don't care about shoes like that.
shout out 2 my inner circle tho, keep going!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Reason for the ? Is I just got called by UPS saying they attemted to deliver a package & no one was there to sign for it....which is a big jizz load cuz I'm here.

They ship FEDEX. UPS sux! Dood that dropped off my pair comes up rings the bell and direclty turns around and walks away! busteR!

Originally Posted by SoCal714

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Reason for the ? Is I just got called by UPS saying they attemted to deliver a package & no one was there to sign for it....which is a big jizz load cuz I'm here.

They ship FEDEX. UPS sux! Dood that dropped off my pair comes up rings the bell and direclty turns around and walks away! busteR!

at least he rang on your doorbell to let u know they were there...when FedEx came to drop of the x's i seen him in my window and he just sat them bythe door and walked back to his truck..no knock, ring, or anything...if i didnt see him i wouldnt of known they were there unless i randomly checked

thanks NT, good look on those 9's. i called and got right through. lady on the phone was really nice. she said that they only got size 10 left. that'swhat i needed. so everything worked out good.

size 10 left if anyone needs them.

Back
Top Bottom