Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

cabazon outlet report
full size runs..
cb 34 low white/navy 49.99
zoom flight 96 black/white/iceblue 89.99
airmax90 premium boot black/varsity purple/metallic 59.99
airstab black/rustic39.99
air max gg brnzedolive/mtlc 89.99
air neo 360 99.99
air max 180 96 (green/black) 49.99
air flight 89 dark cinder/mnrl yllw 39.99
air 1 premiun (amare49.99, plyrs69.99, vince69.99, jones79.99 '07 79.99)
zoom lebron 5 allstar? silver/varsityred/blue99.99
lbj st low white/crimson/navy &white/yellow59.99
nike zoom bb1 white/pimento silver 79.99
nike air power force white/yellw/ black 49.99
shox elite tb black...white/blue...white/black 49.99
af25 white varsity red &black maze 49.99
stat 1 white black purps 49.99
11 low white maze
nu retro white black red plaid(sp?)
shelves..

2k4s white based la color lazers in sz 12 79.99
random 25af tbs in all sizes (syracuse, duke and boozer like colorway (white swoosh light blue base trans navy outsole 49.99)
1 pr of af1 premium 07 syracuse colorway.

that's about it..nothing special really

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^it's cuz they were wiped out from last night homey, when most of their shipment went.
You guys must understand, those people are human beings aswell. They get tired and cranky and don't care about shoes like that.
shout out 2 my inner circle tho, keep going!!!
pimp.gif

I was the dude initially posting on the IX's in South Chicago. I was actually there, bought mine, and I posted on here via my phone while still there.I am not kidding when I say the first call came through less than 1 minute after I posted, and I sat and watched for an hour and just heard the phone linesblow up, and they were still ringing non-stop when I left. Niketalk is a powerful thing bro'. Pretty impressive they got through that and still helpedthe hundreds of folks coming through the doors. They don't have folks sitting in back taking phone orders, this ain't no damn Eastbay.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

There was 135 pairs of jordan 9's at the chicago factory store.
more than that. the lady i talked to was telling me that my shoes wouldn't ship for a few days because they had like 150 pair ahead of mine to shipfirst and there were still some size 10's available.

Johnson Creek Outlet a couple things to note (sorry I didn't plan on doing a report on it I totally forgot, just off top of my head)

Had 1 pair of Structure Triax 91's white/electric blue?/red $34.99 and then a pair of air max 90/360's the white/grey/royal blue swoosh pair they haveon NDC they were $49.99. Both were size 11.5
A lot of dunk with the speckled bottoms in multiple sizes and colors and all were $34.99 (Not really a dunk person so somebody else can shed light on themhopefully)
Jordan Olive 5 all over hoody with the little shoes all over it, I know people were paying good money for them awhile back but $29.99 I think they had XL-3XL
Air Max 360 Metallic Silver/Sport red (also on NDC) for $49.99 multiple sizes

They just converted to a clearance store so everything is $49.99 and under, sorry for the spotty details next time I stop by I'll get a better check on it,but if you see anything just give them a call I know most of the workers they're cool they can let you know what they got.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

will the factory stores take payment via gift cards on the phone??
Yes, i paid for my Jordan IX from the chicago factory store with a nike gift card....

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

There was 135 pairs of jordan 9's at the chicago factory store.
more than that. the lady i talked to was telling me that my shoes wouldn't ship for a few days because they had like 150 pair ahead of mine to ship first and there were still some size 10's available.

damn i guess noone in the store i talked to had the correct count on how many pairs where for sale

Thanks for the updates. I missed out on the Xs, but I might swoop a pair of those 2k4. I've been slipping on not checking on here for a while. Thanks guys.

andrew call them and ask for john i believe
manager is a really nice guy and very helpful

How long does it take for the shipment to come? Is it FEDEX ground? Cuz these kicks are taking a pretty long time.

Over a week.

Back
Top Bottom