Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

ok but i wanna buy any jordans 1-8,10,23..........so ya lol......do i ask them if they have any B grades of those??

^^you can call and try but there will be a 99.99% chance they wont have anything left.

Your best bet would be keep an eye out in here cuz one of us will post sumtin we seen @ an outlet.

If we post sumtin you want call that outlet give them the style # (if u can get it) or the name of the sneaker and the person should be able to help you.

Anything I left out fellas?

i've seen some b-grade kobe's hit ebay in grey/carolina and black.

anybody have any idea where/what nike outlet these are coming from?

i want to cop a pair without paying full retail value.

any shadow X's in a size 11 anywhere? i still can't believe i missed them from the outlet. any help please PM me. thanks. also, thank you to all forall of the updates. much appreciated.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

i've seen some b-grade kobe's hit ebay in grey/carolina and black.

anybody have any idea where/what nike outlet these are coming from?

i want to cop a pair without paying full retail value.

dont we all want to cop without paying retail???
laugh.gif

b-grades of any shoe are sent to random outlets through out the u.s. there isnt a specific outlet that gets them.

There are some outlets that don't take phone orders. I remember when the flips and the blue foamposites hit and those outlets didn't accept phoneorders.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

There are some outlets that don't take phone orders. I remember when the flips and the blue foamposites hit and those outlets didn't accept phone orders.
what outlet was that???

i think an outlet in orlando is the one that dont take phone orders.. not sure which one it is though.. and not sure if its the only one..

Originally Posted by bigsupa

There are some outlets that don't take phone orders. I remember when the flips and the blue foamposites hit and those outlets didn't accept phone orders.
what outlet was that???
For the foams it was an outlet in Cali.
They actually had a line out in front of the outlet
eek.gif
, that was 1 ofreasons why they did not take phone orders.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

what outlet was that???
eek.gif
, that was 1 of reasons why they did not take phone orders.

I want to say that it was the Ontario Mills outlet. Some don't take phone orders at their own discretion. It really depends on what it is that theyhave. I would assume that they just don't have the "man power" to take phone orders and they just decide not to take them.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Eastbay Vault has a FSR of Air Max 95 Grey/Yellow.

Really wish I would have known you meant og colorway neons
eyes.gif
. I waslazy and missed out. My local shop isn't getting them either.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

what outlet was that???
eek.gif
, that was 1 of reasons why they did not take phone orders.

I want to say that it was the Ontario Mills outlet. Some don't take phone orders at their own discretion. It really depends on what it is that they have. I would assume that they just don't have the "man power" to take phone orders and they just decide not to take them.
the foams b grades were actually at cabazon, cali outlet... and the reason they didnt take phone orders was because there was a line outside...

seattle told me over the phone that they had some 23's. Dont know if they were b grades or what. Not sure if they do orders. called looking for some jordan23 classics. Also called north bend in washington but they had nothing but they wont do phone orders will just hold shoe for 48 hours. Anyone seen the classic23 with the clear sole? Can I just call any outlet and see if they have them and try to phone order?

My local Nordstrom's Rack (Sacramento) had the grey/blue Kobe 3 for $50.00. I only saw size 9.5. They had the white/ caroline blue laser 2k4 in a size 11.5

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by I3uck

^^if they do they'll sell out in minutes.
Everyone be ready for mayhem within the next couple of weeks.
devil.gif

is this a hint or you just hoping?
devil.gif

That's definitely a hint. Don't ask my source...just be ready.
devil.gif

Want to elaborate as to which exact outlet?

anybody know of any outlets in las vegas having any jordan retros in any size?any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

I have a feeling its a Cali outlet or Florida one since they havent had anything good in a while

I have a feelin a NY outlet haha..yeah right..Woodbury Commons never gets anythin that good..except for the Grape 5's a few years back..

Back
Top Bottom