Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

anyone think they'll be another outlet with a shipment of carmines again?
nerd.gif

whats up mw2889, are you selling any of those carmines, im looking for a couple size 10s

Wow. Dude got them from NT to his crib to take the pic for NT with the SWIFTNESS. Not playing games.

just ordered mine size 11.5 they are 99.99 the lady said that I got the last 11.5 they have a size 12 or 13 left, glad I got theses this makes up for me justmissing the 9's ya gotta luv it

Originally Posted by menzinc

talking on the phone and grab the last pair of 10.5
did you call right now or earlier? bc i called and she told me that they only had 7.5 left....wow

damn, i always miss the good stuff too. NEVE FAILS. Although i have 2 pairs of Carmines there is no way i would pass on a 3rd pair to rock till the sole fallsoff.

On another note, i was at Ontario Mills yesterday and there was 1 pair of Aqua 8's on the backwall in a size 14. Hope someone with a bigfoot that missedout on them can grab them.

Jordan Brand is a joke, how do you let B-grades out 4 weeks after the pack is released?
smh.gif

this is cool for the people that missed out, but it blows for those of us that paid 300+ for the pack when all we wanted was the carmines

not to thread crap but

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to anoutlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you pickedup or plan on selling.

now you're just going to make this thread filled with useless post...such as this one.

Makes me want to puke.. I work at a Nike outlet and was checking for them today..All I want is one pair size 12 but Resellers keep killing me! verydissapointed

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by menzinc

talking on the phone and grab the last pair of 10.5
did you call right now or earlier? bc i called and she told me that they only had 7.5 left....wow

i left that message while i was on the phone, so lucky

Back
Top Bottom