Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Ok thanks for the help. I remember someone saying a month or two ago about them being in the Chicago outlet but I don't know if they have any still left. Anyone else have any info??

just call them. the number is in the may thread if u can find it

south side chi-town oulet should still have some playoffs and cement spizikes left, ordered mine last month.

Hope this pic can solve any confusions out there.
these b-grade xx3's look as good as any a-grades xx3's out there
the downside is that we dun get the normal JB xx3 box and the dvd ...
other than that.. it's a great price to get if you wanna rock these
now i can ball in them =)
roll.gif

What is the store name and number of the outlet in chi town that has the playoffs or spizikes? Or what's the name and number of the ones in orlando thathave the playoffs possibly?

Originally Posted by I3uck

What is the store name and number of the outlet in chi town that has the playoffs or spizikes? Or what's the name and number of the ones in orlando that have the playoffs possibly?

check it out in the factory store address on ndc, there is only one around chicago area

Went to the Seattle Premium Outlet today and got the black stealth XX3s. They look great. Was able to use the 30% off coupon, so only $91 plus tax.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jmpman22

use your phone ..and stop clogging the thread

thank you! i was about to say the same. its one thing to ask, which is completely fine but when people have pointed to you in the direction and you evensay you know where the source of info was from...FOLLOW UP on it! i dont understand what some people want, short me others actually purchasing the shoes andhand delivering it to them.

Yo does anyway know if there is any Ndc coupons or check out codes floating around? Cabin4life was working for a while looks like it just got shut down...alsonot sure how many Canada heads is out there but Goodfoot has a restock this Saturday of both De La's, SBTG, P-rod futura, and Shanghai's...I think onemore to put peep the site...I've been trying to call to see if they do phone orders but can't get through....if there is Canada heads please PM me....

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

If you rlooking for playoffs there are some spots here in orlando that got them
Which spots in Orlando got the Playoffs?

Just some spots in the hood really they had them for 100 bucks a couple months ago should probablly sitll have them since there like mom and pop stores.

Which spots in the hood? I'm in the 407, and was looking to get another pair of these. By hood you mean Pine Hills?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Yo does anyway know if there is any Ndc coupons or check out codes floating around? Cabin4life was working for a while looks like it just got shut down...also not sure how many Canada heads is out there but Goodfoot has a restock this Saturday of both De La's, SBTG, P-rod futura, and Shanghai's...I think one more to put peep the site...I've been trying to call to see if they do phone orders but can't get through....if there is Canada heads please PM me....

there is already a thread on the "Restock" ... its not a restock, its them holding over a couple of each shoe .. and why would they ship whenthey could sell in store? they wont, and they are probably getting annoyed with questions like that over the phone.. just a little common sense wouldnt hurt..

well anyways .. lets get back to some real updates guys before they close this thread down again

leesburg has a FSR of these for $50 they also have small sizes 5-7

they also have a few pairs of Erie dunk SBs a-grades with og box and extra laces scattered sizes only $50

050952.jpg

just got off the phone about the eires at leesburg and they said that they only have sizes 7.5s 12s and 13s

dont ask for them by name give them the style and color code 304292-185 and here is the phone number (703) 771-3060

Originally Posted by purpleTc

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Copped da eires and am1 $112 shipped...who said lil feet suck? Thanks 4 da info guys

Which AM 1s? style code and color please

They are the football friendly pack style # 308866-113

1zxs1ds.jpg

Leesburg also has the sonic yellow air max light$49.99.
bhgd5j.jpg

^^i think those air max 1s might be $39.99...they also have a FSR of the black and baby blue 95s for 79.99

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

Originally Posted by si3n4

Went to the Seattle Premium Outlet today and got the black stealth XX3s. They look great. Was able to use the 30% off coupon, so only $91 plus tax.
smile.gif

91 for the Stealths!!!! i'm officially a hater for the next 30 sec. do they take phone orders? what kinda coupon did u use?

It's that 30% off $100 coupon but they don't let coupons on phone orders.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

^^i think those air max 1s might be $39.99...they also have a FSR of the black and baby blue 95s for 79.99
Naw, they are $49.99 I bought a pair yesterday.

naw, they are 39.99 i just went today... well at least at my outlet...in mass.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^where

sneakerhead.com (i posted it on the last page i guess it got over looked) they had em since last night
also a mall around my way (houston) got a restock of both the playoff and the aqua...so maybe they sending some around

Greatmall,Milpitas CA update:
same old stuff except few things worth mention:
Nike zoom TRE safari edition $39.99
Nike P rod II Pigeon clorway no sz 10 for sure $59.99
Nike air max 95 hot lava $79.99
Nike Air stab black/grey/white $39.99
Nike Zoom flight 96 grey $59.99

Originally Posted by y2KoBe

Greatmall,Milpitas CA update:
same old stuff except few things worth mention:
Nike zoom TRE safari edition $39.99
Nike P rod II Pigeon clorway no sz 10 for sure $59.99