Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

do the outlets ship from outlet to outlet as far as product transfers? I'm sure my manager would try to get in those dunkmans for staff dress comin up...

and locust grove, ga outlet just got in White/ carolina blue Zoom BB I's and the Zoom TR's.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

my all stars came in the box flipped out!!!!!!! so mad - anyway didnt need the box but still... also the shoe was great - the plastic was a plus cause even the A-Grades didnt have it. overall worth the 150

yea...i was like...hey never knew they sent out with such small boxes,....then i realized after i was using it to cover my head in the rain...
roll.gif

anyways not bad for the price..need to buy some xx3 boxes and swap the labels.

Where ya'll from? I ordered it that same day, but haven't received it yet. I'm on the east coast.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

here are the new stuff worth mentioning at the orlando prime outlet (407) 351-9400

FSR $79 or $89 i dont remember
09957141_z.jpg

FSR $99
lebron-5-dunkman-kf-2.jpg
OOO WOW
eek.gif
they got those GREEN LEBRONS we just have the ALL STARS at the niketown outlet and the premium outlet mall, and we got those kobe's THEY are 79.99
i love those green lebrons

^ By any chance are u speaking of the premium outlets in orlando?? By the way there's a size 9 in the oly 6s are NDC.......that is if someone hasn't purchased them yet.
laugh.gif

nope the prime outlet off of oak ridge and international

i was referring to, the premium outlet mall nike town factory store located in las vegas, nevada. (I HATE WORKING THERE
mad.gif
) but i need money lol

Originally Posted by manupcj99

i was referring to, the premium outlet mall nike town factory store located in las vegas, nevada. (I HATE WORKING THERE
mad.gif
) but i need money lol

comin out there soon man u gon have to hook me up
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RBubbles

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
fae_header_10.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
fae060308a.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Whats good fam... Do it up good for pops...

how long is this coupon valid for? i can go up to footaction now and use it?

restock of air jordan viii's on eastbay...good size run. women's aqua 8s, orange ls, and women's orange

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Thanks WLO, I just ordered a pair. Hope everyone who wnats them can get a pair before the vultures pick their bones clean.

5b435e97e62be29e4aa4f4ee9f26d8e7a3ffc9b.pjpg

np Chet, glad i could help out =)
yours came with the black jb box? mine only came with the normal orange nike box...

^ i think thats just a reference picture, i dont think those the ones he received since he said he just ordered....dang i wish the news on the 23s came outlast week instead...ive already made purchases and looking forward to the pack...now im stuck since i know i cant spend anymore =( o wells...ill just cop somea grades later down the line.

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Thanks WLO, I just ordered a pair. Hope everyone who wnats them can get a pair before the vultures pick their bones clean.

5b435e97e62be29e4aa4f4ee9f26d8e7a3ffc9b.pjpg
Happen to know if they have any sz 13

Originally Posted by jeroAM95

Originally Posted by RBubbles

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
fae_header_10.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
fae060308a.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Whats good fam... Do it up good for pops...

how long is this coupon valid for? i can go up to footaction now and use it?

indifferent.gif

"GOOD FOR 3 DAYS ONLY!"

I couldn't get the coupon to work online as of yesterday...does anyone know when it starts? Then again, I wasn't buying Jordan, Nike Shoes, or CasualClothing. I was trying to buy some sale soccer jerseys...not sure if that counts as outlet?

I wonder how good those b-grades look. I'm looking at picking up another pair of Stealth XX3s.

Manupcj99 I was just out there in Vegas but only ended up going to the Vegas Outlet Center and not the Premium. Do you guys pretty much have the same thingavailable?

BTW, I also saw those Kobe lasers in Vegas for $79.99 for those wondering. Unfortunately they didn't have any else worth mentioning.

Edit: Clean Sole, I think that coupon ended last Thursday. I had a similar one for Footlocker and that one ended on June 5th.

Do any of the Orlando outlets have Stealth XX3s/Dunkman Vs/or any other XX3s? Sz. 9 or 9.5?

I also heard Flightposites were gonna hit the outlets is this true?

Just lettin everyone know that the Seattle Premium Outlet still has A BUNCH of Stealth XXIIIs left if anyone cares.

Back
Top Bottom