Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Well well.. miss out on something again. No more waking up into the afternoon. -.-

* and also, nobody really posted where carmines dropped ehh, this have anything to do with the "hint" that was dropped few pages back a few daysago?, this was definitely on the DL... I kind of like it but wish I was in the loop
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by menzinc

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by menzinc

talking on the phone and grab the last pair of 10.5
did you call right now or earlier? bc i called and she told me that they only had 7.5 left....wow

i left that message while i was on the phone, so lucky

I called @ 12:38pm and Melinda said I got the last pair left....but now I know why she think we are sick thanks to Mw2889....

not hatin just sayin daaaaaaaaam homey!!! you gotta have bread like fred to be able to cop that like that!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

not hatin just sayin daaaaaaaaam homey!!! you gotta have bread like fred to be able to cop that like that!

...or a credit card with a couple g's on it. Reselling those for more than $99 would be a cinch. It just kinda sucks for other fans of thesneaker. I'm not really hating either because I could care less about Carmines myself, but it kind of surprises me that Nike would let somebody cop 20pairs of a sneaker like that since they are so against reselling as it is.

Wow i missed out on these..at least i got the 14's earlier in the week..sucks that i hadda work today..or i would've tried my best to get anotherpair..

Originally Posted by Mw2889

pimp.gif
I have an idea who this person is.
laugh.gif
Good stuff ____
pimp.gif

***Edit: And I'm not sure where any of you stay, but all the hood spots around my way have been selling the packs separately for about $150-175. That's really gonna come in handy with the 4/19, 3/20, 5/18, and 8/15.

which freaking outlet had the carmines? forget it i figured it out..chicago right? damn mw2889....crap man...thats what happens when i work. who was able tocop a pair over the phone? dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so soon too.

I picked my pair up at opening and was going to post but it was too late. Looked like a group of ebayers bought a bunch in bulk ( probably 40 total between 4guys ). Dude that posted all those before must have been with them as they were limited to 10 pair per purchase. He must have brought a dude with him. Therewere like 30-40 people there, plus employees scooping them too. Niketalk had no chance on this one. Kudos to those who were able to phone order them,impressive.

i knew about the carmines coming out in the outlet but didnt have the money. i already have the package but i just wanted a second pair.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

^^^looks like fakes to me buddy peep the red an white 3s on the floor....
those fusion 3s are actually comin out if im not mistaken....

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

^^^looks like fakes to me buddy peep the red an white 3s on the floor....

no if u check the jumpman23.com website they are coming out at the beginning of july. the other 3's on the floor are the rainbow AJF 3

still cant believe i missed out on carmines...cuz stupid sidekick browser wasnt workin....FK TMOBILE

damn me being at work...damn ebayers!!!! 10 pairs per person? how is that trying to stop resellers from buying??? it should be like 5 pairs orsomething....+%$...any chance other outlets will get them? how come just this one had them?

^ seriously,

This and the Flips/Foamposite fiasco have been the worst expieriences ive ever had with a Nike Outlet.

At least it wasnt $50 - i woulda gone psycho.

Outlets are a *Itch i smell a restock though

4 weeks!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom