Week 11 USA Today/AP Polls (BCS Later Tonight)

laugh.gif
what rankings is this dude looking at. Tenn was 16 or something in the preseason in football and 7 in basketball.

You can't really blame it on Glennon. You guys had a 14 point lead and stopped rushing the QB. I couldn't understand the hype when Matt Ryan brought BC back. It is easy to throw when you only have 3 guys chasing you. Sadly, with VTechs forte being defense and the fact that you guys were playing at home, Beamer and the DC were to blame for playing a Prevent defense (That +$%% don't work!).

No I don't blame Glennon. It was a 10 pt lead actually. Anyways, Glennon didn't play badly, he didn't make any mistakes. But he didn't play aswell as he could have, and as well as I believe Tyrod woudl have played. What you probably couldn't see on TV was Glennon completely missing open receiversway downfield all game, especially Josh Morgan, who was open for 2 TD's and Glennon just didn't see him. Now in these instances Glennon usually made anice pass for 10 yards or scrambled for a first down, but when a receiver is wide open 40 yards downfield, the play that WASN'T made hurt us. Not tomention that long completion to Eddie Royal that he underthrew, which could have easily gone for a touchdown if he had put enough on it.

I do agree that that prevent defense bit us in the##@$ though. That was one thing I was really upset about the week after the game.

Not really a guarantee for Kansas, remember Auburn a couple of years ago. 12-0 SEC Champions left out in the cold.

As For USC I do not think they are better than Florida or Texas. I completely understand that the betting line doesnt really matter, but when you are favoredby that much, you shouldnt lose. Colorado is a much better team than Stanford. Not too mention the fact USC has struggled against some mediocreopponents....need I bring up washington and Arizona. not buying that injured QB bull either, injuries are no excuse. If that's the case every Tennessee fanon this board could say the only reason they lost to Cal is because Ainge had a broken finger on his throwing hand. Injury or no injury there are still 10other guys on the field. Oregon has been decimated by injuries and they are still up there. The fact is USC is overrated and are hanging on by reputationalone.

Back
Top Bottom