Weight Watchers Floor Collapses as Members Check Christmas Weightlosses

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Club29

fat people and their lack of willpower
smh.gif

word.

no compassion for fat people. you got fat because you're lazy!

Originally Posted by Club29

fat people and their lack of willpower
smh.gif

It's also genetic, there are just as many lazy skinny people they just have higher metabolisms.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sorry if posted I couldnt find it
Sooner or later, an incident of a floor collapsing at a Weight Watchers' meeting was bound to happen. The only two questions being: "when and where?" Well, we finally got our answer to both these questions.
The Times of London reports that, "a floor collapsed beneath a group of about 20 members of Weight Watchers as they gathered to compare how many pounds they had shed over Christmas."

Apparently, these members may have gained weight, instead of losing pounds over the holiday season. They were lining up to compare their weight on the scales when suddenly they heard a loud bang as the floor crashed away from the walls of their meeting room in Vaxjo in southern Sweden.

One of those present informed the Smalandposten newspaper that, "we suddenly heard a huge thud - we almost thought it was an earthquake and everything flew up in the air. The floor collapsed in one corner of the room and along the walls."

They all fled the room as the floor began to give way in other areas. Therese Levin, a consultant for Weight Watchers told the newspaper that, "we are going to have to find a replacement premises."

According to the Times, "no one was injured in the incident, the cause of which is being investigated. The scales were not damaged and the weigh-in continued in a nearby corridor."

This part had me rolling. I bet the neighbors thought it was an earthquake. Or a meteor hit.

Back
Top Bottom