Welcome SheGotGame to the NikeTalk staff

Quote:
calm down, it aint that serious, you act like she was chosen to be president of the United States

i'm not saying it's as serious as being chosen as president -- nowhere in my post did i say that. It's just like i said -- i agreed with every other choice thus far.. i just don't see where this one came from... sorry if i got a bit wordy in trying to say that.

We're all asian? When did that happen? I'm always the last to know...
[table][tr][td]NC[/td][/tr][/table]

^^

Why does it matter what race or ethnicity the moderators are?

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

congrats to anita.
She don't know I'm cool as a fan, gat in hand, I don't wanna blast her man, but I can and I will tho, I'll prolly chill tho,
eventhough situation's lookin kinda ill yo

NT'ers are so ignorant.... what does a mods ethnicity have to do with the way he/she does their job??? they are doing a good job whatever race they are... KEEP IT UP!!!

AIM- XxxMT23xxX
Email Address-
Ebay ID- Juke_Me
"IF FAKE, DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!" -me​

Quote:
Why does it matter what race or ethnicity the moderators are?

It doesn't, it was just a damn question. Why is the sky blue? Why does it matter what color the sky is. It's just a damn question.

Ban niketalkjunkie​

Quote:
i'm not saying it's as serious as being chosen as president -- nowhere in my post did i say that. It's just like i said -- i agreed with every other choice thus far.. i just don't see where this one came from... sorry if i got a bit wordy in trying to say that.

you wrote a whole book, it seem like you was serious to me :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

", "NTJ" end of the sig, eff with me now

Quote:
Get outta here with that crap. If you NikeTalkers think that all of the staff members are Asian, then you need to think again. Quit fending off that ******** nonsense.

JRose5, it was a joke. I would have thought you would take it as much. You're right up there with Bastitch and Dirty as the most humorous and sarcastic pack of mods. I don't know why you took it so incorrectly. No need to make a racial issue out of one small statement. I thought mods weren't suppose to incite situations. What's wrong with thinking all mods are asian? You got something against asians? It's all jokes, man. It's just jokes.
"I'm not familiar with Krystal Steal...what's she been in?" - Jumpmanst
"You got any excuses tonight, Roy?" - Antonio Tarver (May 15, 2004)

^^^

You think just because we have the word 'Moderator' under our names means we have to act a certain way? I'm the same JRose5 before I've even became a moderator. I'm not going to change just because I have the 'Moderator' status under my name.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Uh oh, you're speaking in the third person now, you must be heated. alientree doesn't want to start a fight with JRose5, but alientree will defend himself if alientree has to.

I don't understand the hoopla you're talking about.

Quote:
It doesn't, it was just a damn question. Why is the sky blue? Why does it matter what color the sky is. It's just a damn question.

Questions are asked because the answers matter to the person posing the question.

To ask, "Are there any white moderators?" obviously it does matter to you if there are any white moderators. If it didn't matter to you then why bring it up?

As far as I'm concerned the moderators could all be obese, inarticulate, homosexual, purple Spaniards as long as they did their job and kept the clutter off the board. Nothing against Spain, just needed a random country was all.
[/b]​

^ See that, JRose5, an asian loves me. Or at least my pic of Keira Knightley's stomach.

Quote:
Questions are asked because the answers matter to the person posing the question.

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Ok, I ask you what did you do over the weekend. Does that mean what you did over the weekend matters to me? No, not really.

Ban niketalkjunkie​

:lol:
laugh.gif
how come no one wants to give a straight answer to the asian mod question? Besides shegotgame and ceddie (I think), what mod is not asain/filipino

?

Solid choice, shes been cool in my book ever since the Animal House icon.
glasses.gif

did the impossible then did it twice.​

I hate to further digress from the congratulatory nature of this topic, so I'll say Congratulations once again to SheGotGame :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
Ok, I ask you what did you do over the weekend. Does that mean what you did over the weekend matters to me? No, not really.

So what you're telling me is that your life is based on purely rhetorical questions? You do nothing but ask questions in which you care nothing about the answer?

The reason you ask me what did I do over the weekend can be construed as the following:

-You care about me so it does matter to you what I did
-You're just asking to "ask the question" in which case you would be seen as shallow for pretending to show interest in which case you had none.

Look, you can try to argue all you want with me about logistics and semantics to cover yourself after you were called out, but that won't change the fact that you asked your original question. So :rolleyes
eyes.gif
to you as well.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom