Welcome ShelfLife to NikeTalk!

$30+ for shipping is what we always have to pay up here in Canada. Great selection tho :pimp:

True.

I bought a pair of electrolime foams last summer from them.

Real good communication, shipping was on point (double box, tracking, everything), nothing wrong to say about them.

And the shoes came out cheaper than the retail on foams here :smokin

it's still not all that appealing though. I think if niketalk got a 10% exclusive discount more people might cop
If they gave us 10%, we'd ask for 15%. They're in business to make money, not give NT an exclusive discount.

Just my thoughts on the matter...

Last edited:
Shelflife is 100 legit

I have talked with them by e-mail
The only problem and this is out of their control is the wait on customes and if you get a customes charge

I myself have not yet ordered from them and with a high shipping its pricy

But I know sometime in the future i'll order from shelflife

I think its better to pay extra from a site located outside the US and not have to deal with sits crashing or stores selling out then deal with some reseller sites or local meet up's

Last edited:
Good to know, I'm mr retail, but you all know how that goes these days. 10% discount for NT members would for sure make it easier to pull the trigger from that site.

Hey Guys

Another tip regarding the discounting: All dollar amounts displayed and invoiced on our online store, are invoiced with 5% fee due to PayPal and fees related for us. 

This means if you select the payment method of 'Credit card payment in Rands' and pay with a credit card this way, you will save 5%.

This with the 5% NT discount will total 10% saving on your order.

Details are here: https://www.shelflife.co.za/order.php

Thanks 

Another tip regarding the discounting: All dollar amounts displayed and invoiced on our online store, are invoiced with 5% fee due to PayPal and fees related for us. 

This means if you select the payment method of 'Credit card payment in Rands' and pay with a credit card this way, you will save 5%. This with the 5% NT discount will total 10% saving on the order.

Details are here: https://www.shelflife.co.za/order.php

Thanks guys

Hey NT,

I'd like to welcome NikeTalk's latest sponsor ShelfLife to the community. They ship worldwide and are here to keep you updated on their latest offerings from Nike Tier 1, Quickstrike and Jordan ranges, Adidas Q1, Puma List and New Balance tier 0. 

To kick things off they're offering an exclusive 5% discount to the community. Simply input TALKINGNIKE as the discount code at checkout.

For the latest ShelfLife info, stay tuned to their sponsor page or hit up Nick and Jason directly via their profile.

I'll probably cop from you all.

t81zz9.jpg

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Last edited:
I read this forum almost daily but never needed to sign up. I'm from South Africa, I order most of my kicks from Shelflife and I know they're on a legit list and whatever but what that doesn't tell you is that Shelflife have by far and away the best customer service of any sneaker store in SA. 

Anyway stoked to see these dude as a sponsor here - makes me proud to see a little independent SA store repping on arguably the biggest online sneaker community.

I love how this post is still here but my post was removed. I was talking real life and it was removed? Haahaa anyone besides the people from SA ever been to SA? You think our streets in Los Angeles or New York are the real deal, you have no idea. Amazingly beautiful but no joke even in parts of the "richest" cities.

My bad if that was the issue. Didn't even notice I was foul mouthing. I'm usually pretty good at paying attention to not doing so. Sorry about that. No disrespect to anyone, that was my bad. Carry on.....

I tried to contact them on multiple occasions but still did not receive any help on ordering. Funny how they can continue to tweet but ignore when being contacted.

Back
Top Bottom